Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Just me?
1 2 3
I refuse to pronounce Gaoler in the way it's not even written
I refuse to pronounce Gaoler in the way it's not even written
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
I know it's jail-ers, but I've been saying Gaow-lerrs because it's easier qwq
I know it's jail-ers, but I've been saying Gaow-lerrs because it's easier qwq
he/him/his | GMT / UK Time
Talk to me about pigeons, snails, beetles, and tea... !
it's like coatl. I know it's pronounced co-ah-tul, but it's easier to say coat-up. I know it's pronounced Jailer, but it's more fun to say it like ga-oh-ler
it's like coatl. I know it's pronounced co-ah-tul, but it's easier to say coat-up. I know it's pronounced Jailer, but it's more fun to say it like ga-oh-ler
IMG_8704.png
Gay lords.
Gay lords.
[quote name="FreeToFly" date="2019-06-09 08:00:25" ] Gay lords. [/quote] This one would also be acceptable.
FreeToFly wrote on 2019-06-09 08:00:25:
Gay lords.
This one would also be acceptable.
[quote name="Flutes" date="2019-06-09 07:57:43" ] it's like coatl. I know it's pronounced co-ah-tul, but it's easier to say coat-up. I know it's pronounced Jailer, but it's more fun to say it like ga-oh-ler [/quote] WHAT COATL IS PRONOUNCED CO AH TUL AND NOT COAT L? WHY DID NOBODY INFORM ME OF THIS? Also, I pronounce Gaoler gay-ler
Flutes wrote on 2019-06-09 07:57:43:
WHAT COATL IS PRONOUNCED CO AH TUL AND NOT COAT L? WHY DID NOBODY INFORM ME OF THIS? Also, I pronounce Gaoler gay-ler
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
It's gail-ers for me. I wish we'd gotten the pronunciation soon after Jailbreak released. There's no way I'll be able to call them jailers now.
It's gail-ers for me. I wish we'd gotten the pronunciation soon after Jailbreak released. There's no way I'll be able to call them jailers now.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
[quote name="Solarian" date="2019-06-09 06:54:24" ] I refuse to say jailers and that's just Fact [/quote] mood
Solarian wrote on 2019-06-09 06:54:24:
I refuse to say jailers and that's just Fact

mood
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/411130904061149184/582860369400168471/image0.png[/img] I can't figure out how to pronounce them either. Sometimes I say jailers and sometimes I literally say gay-oh-los, Oh well, I guess they're perfect for pride month either way cx
image0.png
I can't figure out how to pronounce them either. Sometimes I say jailers and sometimes I literally say gay-oh-los, Oh well, I guess they're perfect for pride month either way cx
unknown-2.png
[quote name="Saphirosa" date="2019-06-09 06:50:38" ] I will stilll pronounce it Gah-oh-lers [/quote]
Saphirosa wrote on 2019-06-09 06:50:38:
I will stilll pronounce it Gah-oh-lers
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
1 2 3