Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli Luck - Gaoler Genes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Vulcanatus" date="2019-06-08 15:48:21" ] I spent an hour in the training fields + some odd time training fodder in the mire earlier for nothing, I was just about to head back in. good luck to everyone! [/quote] okay so I went back and after like less than ten battles I got a nature egg?? thanks mom
Vulcanatus wrote on 2019-06-08 15:48:21:
I spent an hour in the training fields + some odd time training fodder in the mire earlier for nothing, I was just about to head back in. good luck to everyone!
okay so I went back and after like less than ten battles I got a nature egg?? thanks mom
wORSkxL.png
[quote name="Vulcanatus" date="2019-06-08 16:05:08" ] [quote name="Vulcanatus" date="2019-06-08 15:48:21" ] I spent an hour in the training fields + some odd time training fodder in the mire earlier for nothing, I was just about to head back in. good luck to everyone! [/quote] okay so I went back and after like less than ten battles I got a nature egg?? thanks mom [/quote] update 2 I just got morph?? I'm not complaining but gaoler genes where :(
Vulcanatus wrote on 2019-06-08 16:05:08:
Vulcanatus wrote on 2019-06-08 15:48:21:
I spent an hour in the training fields + some odd time training fodder in the mire earlier for nothing, I was just about to head back in. good luck to everyone!
okay so I went back and after like less than ten battles I got a nature egg?? thanks mom
update 2 I just got morph?? I'm not complaining but gaoler genes where :(
wORSkxL.png
Been grinding 4 hours and havent gotten anything let alone gaoler genes :/
Been grinding 4 hours and havent gotten anything let alone gaoler genes :/
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
I got Weathered in the Blooming Grove. Not the one I needed, but it sold nicely.
I got Weathered in the Blooming Grove. Not the one I needed, but it sold nicely.
7hN3sEu.png
I was farming in the Golem Workshop for an hour or two with no luck, but I switched to the Scorched Forest and got a Phantom drop in about 20 minutes! Either I'm just lucky, or the genes don't drop in every venue.
I was farming in the Golem Workshop for an hour or two with no luck, but I switched to the Scorched Forest and got a Phantom drop in about 20 minutes! Either I'm just lucky, or the genes don't drop in every venue.
Hatchery

FRT +0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
n2PHQa3.png
Been farming all day and nothing so far >-< [b]Edit: Thank you, Tidelord!!! [/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/G3tEkCw.png[/img]
Been farming all day and nothing so far >-<

Edit:
Thank you, Tidelord!!!

G3tEkCw.png
Screenshot-2023-10-27-215640.png 53.png Leviathan Hunters
53.png Emotional Support Dragons
53.png Chichi's Leveling Service
I got phantom on like my tenth battle and went into shock. I've never had coli luck [emoji=gaoler scared size=2] I'm sorry I stole the luck,,,,, Edit: I got it in the woodland path!
I got phantom on like my tenth battle and went into shock. I've never had coli luck

I'm sorry I stole the luck,,,,,

Edit: I got it in the woodland path!
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
just got a nebula starsilk circlet....

tried for another 30 min the woodland path and nothing. back to scorched forest i go
just got a nebula starsilk circlet....

tried for another 30 min the woodland path and nothing. back to scorched forest i go
6mWOUG0.png
0 genes, spent at least 4 hours in coli.

Doesn't help that it breaks every few minutes and I have to fiddle with the options at the bottom to keep it from lagging so bad.

I also wish the drop rates were boosted since its the anniversary and literally everyone wants these genes.

EDIT: Went from 58-60fps in coli, to about 17-20fps
0 genes, spent at least 4 hours in coli.

Doesn't help that it breaks every few minutes and I have to fiddle with the options at the bottom to keep it from lagging so bad.

I also wish the drop rates were boosted since its the anniversary and literally everyone wants these genes.

EDIT: Went from 58-60fps in coli, to about 17-20fps
15WDtQ0.png
I farmed for 6 hours in the woodland path. I got phantom and weathered on the first 3 hours and afterwards nothing
I farmed for 6 hours in the woodland path. I got phantom and weathered on the first 3 hours and afterwards nothing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7