Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | pronunciation
1 2 3
When I first saw their name, I read Gaoler as gay-oh-lar and now I can't stop. I'm gonna pronounce them wrong forever. Does anyone else struggle with this?
When I first saw their name, I read Gaoler as gay-oh-lar and now I can't stop. I'm gonna pronounce them wrong forever. Does anyone else struggle with this?
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
I say gow-ler but yeah, same concept.

I'll just pretend im not wrong
I say gow-ler but yeah, same concept.

I'll just pretend im not wrong
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
gah-oh-ler

Sometimes I slip up and say gah-oh-lur
gah-oh-ler

Sometimes I slip up and say gah-oh-lur
I pronounce it gow-ler. And I always will. I mean, I guess I can see how it sounds like jailer...sorta, maybe...
I pronounce it gow-ler. And I always will. I mean, I guess I can see how it sounds like jailer...sorta, maybe...

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
i always pronounce it gah-oh-ler and nobody can tell me otherwise
i always pronounce it gah-oh-ler and nobody can tell me otherwise
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
well, good to know it's not just me asklflsd
well, good to know it's not just me asklflsd
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
I will forever pronounce it "Gowlle--wait [i]Jailer[/i]" because my brain just can't accept GAE as anything else. [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1]
I will forever pronounce it "Gowlle--wait Jailer" because my brain just can't accept GAE as anything else.
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngHow does one know truth... ...if it is never sought?tumblr_inline_nb1keetDsO1qg78ij.png
[quote name="TruthSeekers" date="2019-06-08 13:01:39" ] I will forever pronounce it "Gowlle--wait [i]Jailer[/i]" [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1] [/quote] oh this one too
TruthSeekers wrote on 2019-06-08 13:01:39:
I will forever pronounce it "Gowlle--wait Jailer"
oh this one too
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
same here, I can't not pronounce it with a hard G
same here, I can't not pronounce it with a hard G
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
"Gail-er" for me. I'll never be able to switch to "jailer".
"Gail-er" for me. I'll never be able to switch to "jailer".
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
1 2 3