Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One step closer...
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 152 153
soooo I'm seeing a lot of people talk about the runes, but [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/562962886902d1682aee93b4e58368ab/tumblr_inline_pspnyiUu7a1tmqo1r_540.png[/img] this thing kinda looks like it's got a face, huh? and it's...a [i]lot[/i] bigger than the "dragons" maybe the ancient breeds aren't the only things that are coming...
soooo I'm seeing a lot of people talk about the runes, but

tumblr_inline_pspnyiUu7a1tmqo1r_540.png

this thing kinda looks like it's got a face, huh? and it's...a lot bigger than the "dragons"

maybe the ancient breeds aren't the only things that are coming...
@MegaraBane That totally makes sense. It also puts together many of the other theories into one: [quote]A god (or dragon) looks at the symbols, which most-likely depict [emoji=ice rune size=1] (or a faded [emoji=water rune size=1]), [emoji=wind rune size=1], [emoji=earth rune size=1], and [emoji=fire rune size=1] surrounding a building/location. The four symbols around the center symbol are most-likely representing the first 4 gods, while the center symbol could represent the Dragonhome for being in the center of Sornieth. The smaller symbols near the bottom seem to say "cast act" but "cast out" does work. That probably refers to the Tidelord's recent absence, so he could be "cast out". The symbols are located in a cave, and the only (other?) cave in Flight Rising is the Forgotten Cave, a venue at the Coliseum. The shadow could belong to a god, most-likely the Earthshaker, or a dragon, most-likely a Guardian. But, since the symbols are located in a cave and the Earthshaker lives in a cave (assumed from a mural a user posted), then maybe he could be looking at the symbols. From the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2400064]Voices thread[/url], Earthshaker says, "As I listen in the dark, something stirs in the stone. I am no longer alone." And at the bottom of his post, there is an image of the Tidelord and the words "TO BE CONTINUED". So the Earthshaker probably knew that the Tidelord is gone and could be missing him. Then, the Tidelord could be coming home, though we don't know the actual case. And he doesn't have a post in the Voices thread, probably because he's missing (though the dates of all the posts are March 20, 2018, which is way before he went missing) or he might have deleted it. [i]But[/i], the Tidelord may not be returning, since another god, probably Icewarden due to the ice-colored symbol mentioned earlier, took over for him. Thus, the Tidelord might have been "cast out" of his home by another god.[/quote] @Bluemoonygirl [i]I guess this (in the quote block) can serve as my conclusion, though it's pretty much most of the theories (and a bit of mine) put together into one.[/i]
@MegaraBane
That totally makes sense. It also puts together many of the other theories into one:
Quote:
A god (or dragon) looks at the symbols, which most-likely depict (or a faded ), , , and surrounding a building/location. The four symbols around the center symbol are most-likely representing the first 4 gods, while the center symbol could represent the Dragonhome for being in the center of Sornieth. The smaller symbols near the bottom seem to say "cast act" but "cast out" does work. That probably refers to the Tidelord's recent absence, so he could be "cast out". The symbols are located in a cave, and the only (other?) cave in Flight Rising is the Forgotten Cave, a venue at the Coliseum. The shadow could belong to a god, most-likely the Earthshaker, or a dragon, most-likely a Guardian. But, since the symbols are located in a cave and the Earthshaker lives in a cave (assumed from a mural a user posted), then maybe he could be looking at the symbols.

From the Voices thread, Earthshaker says, "As I listen in the dark, something stirs in the stone. I am no longer alone." And at the bottom of his post, there is an image of the Tidelord and the words "TO BE CONTINUED". So the Earthshaker probably knew that the Tidelord is gone and could be missing him. Then, the Tidelord could be coming home, though we don't know the actual case. And he doesn't have a post in the Voices thread, probably because he's missing (though the dates of all the posts are March 20, 2018, which is way before he went missing) or he might have deleted it. But, the Tidelord may not be returning, since another god, probably Icewarden due to the ice-colored symbol mentioned earlier, took over for him. Thus, the Tidelord might have been "cast out" of his home by another god.

@Bluemoonygirl
I guess this (in the quote block) can serve as my conclusion, though it's pretty much most of the theories (and a bit of mine) put together into one.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
I'm currently working on a piece of evidence I found interesting and would support @MegaraBane's theory. I'll edit this post to add it in, so it can be added to my conclusion/theory later. Edit: Here is my work and the rest of my conclusion/theory. [quote]I used my art program to saturate the picture, then separate and edit the 5 symbols; I took them apart and rotated them, but I did not flip any pieces except the center one. I tried to keep the symbols in as few original parts as possible. After I editted the picture, it could prove that the faded symbol is for [emoji=ice rune size=1]. It also shows that the center symbol is for [emoji=water rune size=1], which has been mentioned before. The other 3 symbols still represent [emoji=wind rune size=1], [emoji=earth rune size=1], and [emoji=fire rune size=1]. I took the corresponding element icons and recolored/editted them to somewhat match what I came up with. [rule] This is the editted picture of the symbols... [indent][img]https://i.imgur.com/X5DKKAj.png[/img][/indent] And this is the corresponding element icon version of the editted picture. [indent][img]https://i.imgur.com/QbCh9rg.png[/img][/indent][/quote] @Bluemoonygirl [i]This quote block can be added to the end of my conclusion/theory (in my previous post).[/i]
I'm currently working on a piece of evidence I found interesting and would support @MegaraBane's theory. I'll edit this post to add it in, so it can be added to my conclusion/theory later.

Edit: Here is my work and the rest of my conclusion/theory.
Quote:
I used my art program to saturate the picture, then separate and edit the 5 symbols; I took them apart and rotated them, but I did not flip any pieces except the center one. I tried to keep the symbols in as few original parts as possible. After I editted the picture, it could prove that the faded symbol is for . It also shows that the center symbol is for , which has been mentioned before. The other 3 symbols still represent , , and . I took the corresponding element icons and recolored/editted them to somewhat match what I came up with.
This is the editted picture of the symbols...
X5DKKAj.png
And this is the corresponding element icon version of the editted picture.
QbCh9rg.png
@Bluemoonygirl
This quote block can be added to the end of my conclusion/theory (in my previous post).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Rocks don't know how to act these days
Rocks don't know how to act these days
602d1145219f3e2ac5c6808013728c7a5184c224_hq.jpg
[quote name="Farwalker" date="2019-06-06 16:45:09" ] Watch this have nothing to do with ancients lol [/quote] tbh
Farwalker wrote on 2019-06-06 16:45:09:
Watch this have nothing to do with ancients lol
tbh
anniversary_separator.png
It's an Undertale Fight Hub thing, bottom two runes is you either using CAST (attack/fight/resist/are against) or ACT (talk with/try to ally with/are looking for peace), the blue symbol is Tidelord protecting the Ancient breeds he found, the upper two are all the Ancients and the faded means some of the Ancients were already eliminated by Modern breeds/went extinct because Moderns did not want them around. Alternatively the uppet two just means the entire history of Ancients as a whole, could symbolize some sort of past conflicts like there were two fractions, one of them now lost, the other survived. Whatever the case, Tidelord is trying to give the Ancients, with all their history and the stigma against them, home in the new era where they obviously aren't welcome, and the below runes are all of the Moderns, and they decide either to welcome and nurture a peaceful spirit within them, or fight these old citizens/warlords/weapons of destruction.

Whatever the case, Ancients won't come peacefully, maybe a new mechanic will be introduced along with them that's similar to Dominance, or Ancients will be added to Dominance like Beastclans did, or they'll have their own annual event which will involve a counter-resistance between Ancients / Moderns somehow, or dominance will be the resistance side of it, and the annual event could be a call for the forming of peace. Or no new mechanics will be released (or at least not mechanics of such grandiose scale) aside from the breed itself, and instead we'll get Lore/a Chapter that tells of these events.
It's an Undertale Fight Hub thing, bottom two runes is you either using CAST (attack/fight/resist/are against) or ACT (talk with/try to ally with/are looking for peace), the blue symbol is Tidelord protecting the Ancient breeds he found, the upper two are all the Ancients and the faded means some of the Ancients were already eliminated by Modern breeds/went extinct because Moderns did not want them around. Alternatively the uppet two just means the entire history of Ancients as a whole, could symbolize some sort of past conflicts like there were two fractions, one of them now lost, the other survived. Whatever the case, Tidelord is trying to give the Ancients, with all their history and the stigma against them, home in the new era where they obviously aren't welcome, and the below runes are all of the Moderns, and they decide either to welcome and nurture a peaceful spirit within them, or fight these old citizens/warlords/weapons of destruction.

Whatever the case, Ancients won't come peacefully, maybe a new mechanic will be introduced along with them that's similar to Dominance, or Ancients will be added to Dominance like Beastclans did, or they'll have their own annual event which will involve a counter-resistance between Ancients / Moderns somehow, or dominance will be the resistance side of it, and the annual event could be a call for the forming of peace. Or no new mechanics will be released (or at least not mechanics of such grandiose scale) aside from the breed itself, and instead we'll get Lore/a Chapter that tells of these events.
CAiwzvK.png
Its gotta be sumn cool [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1]
Its gotta be sumn cool
What is this "ancient breeds" thing?
What is this "ancient breeds" thing?
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
I remember the excitement of other anniversaries, good time, good time. (Even the first).

But i like to thank the teams before-hand saying whatever come tomorrow, You all are loved and fantastic teams i ever met. Thank you for making this committee and its been one hell of a time playing this game :D
I remember the excitement of other anniversaries, good time, good time. (Even the first).

But i like to thank the teams before-hand saying whatever come tomorrow, You all are loved and fantastic teams i ever met. Thank you for making this committee and its been one hell of a time playing this game :D
35326_s.gif
SOON
SOON
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 152 153