Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One step closer...
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 152 153
hypeeee
hypeeee
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
Its coming!
Its coming!
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
OMG HYYYPPE
OMG HYYYPPE
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
lets see... based off of color the first breed released will be either water, earth, ice, nature, or, plague. I kind actually hope it's gonna be earth, i want something other than snappers. [emoji=fae confused size=1]
lets see... based off of color the first breed released will be either water, earth, ice, nature, or, plague. I kind actually hope it's gonna be earth, i want something other than snappers.
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
ahhhh!
excited
ahhhh!
excited
vpNQaZP.pngRupeeWaterX2.gifWZ3H2YX.pngnAoSSfC.pnga8e4wzd.png
Well, this might not clarify anything, but at least now I know exactly what FRD will be talking about all day without ever going there. And with that, I have to go over to FRD to scream about theories and excitement and who knows what all else.
Well, this might not clarify anything, but at least now I know exactly what FRD will be talking about all day without ever going there. And with that, I have to go over to FRD to scream about theories and excitement and who knows what all else.
+2 hours server time!
s c r e e c h
s c r e e c h
gLbZUkF.pngo106-d1-Marilith.pngo106-d2-Marilith.pngo106-d3-Marilith.pngmarilith1.pngmarilith2.pngmarilith3.pngmarilith4.pngmarilith5.pngwTBPG5s.pngybizMWD.pngK3S42IV.pngKrN86on.png
lJX7Tr5.png
I think it may be a countdown.

The surrounding 4 symbols might indeed represent the original 4 gods, in which case I'd assume the scratched out one represents the Tidelord. (But not necessarily because he's missing)

I immediately thought of water & the fact the territory is in the middle as well, but after staring at it for a bit, I don't thinks there's a connection in this way - instead I think the middle one represents a building with something inside, locked away, cast out maybe, what is what those runes could say. (Though, really unsure on that. It's what they could say, if we're even supposed to read them.)

So yeah in short I think the middle one represents containing the ancient breeds (or the first ancient breed) & the surrounding ones, wether they have to do with the gods or not, represent some kind of locks.

Maybe tomorrow we'll get the same pic with another one scratched out and so on - the fourth would be scratched out on anniversary & nothing would hold the middle one back anymore!
Number of days would fit, at least.

Though if the scratched out thing had to do with the Tidelord missing in conclusion that would mean instead of coming back the other's would go missing too... :')
(So no, I think that's probably not gonna happen though it'd be hilarious x) )

Just wildly guessing. :D
I think it may be a countdown.

The surrounding 4 symbols might indeed represent the original 4 gods, in which case I'd assume the scratched out one represents the Tidelord. (But not necessarily because he's missing)

I immediately thought of water & the fact the territory is in the middle as well, but after staring at it for a bit, I don't thinks there's a connection in this way - instead I think the middle one represents a building with something inside, locked away, cast out maybe, what is what those runes could say. (Though, really unsure on that. It's what they could say, if we're even supposed to read them.)

So yeah in short I think the middle one represents containing the ancient breeds (or the first ancient breed) & the surrounding ones, wether they have to do with the gods or not, represent some kind of locks.

Maybe tomorrow we'll get the same pic with another one scratched out and so on - the fourth would be scratched out on anniversary & nothing would hold the middle one back anymore!
Number of days would fit, at least.

Though if the scratched out thing had to do with the Tidelord missing in conclusion that would mean instead of coming back the other's would go missing too... :')
(So no, I think that's probably not gonna happen though it'd be hilarious x) )

Just wildly guessing. :D
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
Much hype! [emoji=coatl scared size=2]
Much hype!
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
The runestone looks like all of the elemental spirits
The runestone looks like all of the elemental spirits
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 152 153