Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One step closer...
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 152 153
loRE LORE LORE [emoji=coatl star size=2]
loRE LORE LORE
CISPrku.png
koH0cYu.png
WmKvrUL.png
MXsk4ah.png
6YousWl.png
1YB0OjO.png
gYW0j5f.png
mlHpBMC.png
clan of sun and bone- exalting lair- lore wip
f6qnJdn.png
looks like the four corner symbols might represent the first four deities with the one representing tidelord scratched out?
looks like the four corner symbols might represent the first four deities with the one representing tidelord scratched out?
VOIPBvS.png
ancient breeds murdered the tidelord confirmed, truly.
ancient breeds murdered the tidelord confirmed, truly.
Hmm. This is giving me a few passing ideas: -the 4 dragon signs around the middle stone, are symbolic of the first four dragons. The obvious option is the tidelord is missing, hence, the dimmed out rune . He's definitely still alive, as water dragons are still able to create magic--but perhaps he's in a form that the rune cannot recognize. (or its a countdown-one disappeared, and now its time to go after the others. ) However, The less obvious choice is that its related to Earth. The Earth flight is currently suffering from something causing dragons to disappear. That hasn't exactly been solved yet, and perhaps that symbol represents that crisis? -The runestone that's faded out, looks very similar to the rune that appeared in a recent vista. Specifically, this one: [center][item=Vista: Something Swarming][/center] they're not exact, but they both have the same sort of design with sharp edges, turning inwards.
Hmm. This is giving me a few passing ideas:

-the 4 dragon signs around the middle stone, are symbolic of the first four dragons. The obvious option is the tidelord is missing, hence, the dimmed out rune . He's definitely still alive, as water dragons are still able to create magic--but perhaps he's in a form that the rune cannot recognize. (or its a countdown-one disappeared, and now its time to go after the others. )

However, The less obvious choice is that its related to Earth. The Earth flight is currently suffering from something causing dragons to disappear. That hasn't exactly been solved yet, and perhaps that symbol represents that crisis?

-The runestone that's faded out, looks very similar to the rune that appeared in a recent vista. Specifically, this one:
Vista: Something Swarming

they're not exact, but they both have the same sort of design with sharp edges, turning inwards.
[center]Time to start grinding some treasure too. Gotta have money in time for breeds, genes, and all the goodies! [emoji=mirror star size=2] [/center]
Time to start grinding some treasure too.

Gotta have money in time for breeds, genes, and all the goodies!

ZZfnZPS.png GEouoxl.png
I read the bottom as "cast out". We have a rune scratched out. Something's been cast out and is now returning?
I read the bottom as "cast out". We have a rune scratched out. Something's been cast out and is now returning?
TyYgOYZ.png
oh man!!!
oh man!!!
(wishlist in bio) 9YNBdbA.pngoutput-onlinepngtools_1.png [img]https://imgur.com/oaONRiZ[/img]
I don't know if this has been posted yet, don't have time to shift through 50+ pages but here we go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE
I don't know if this has been posted yet, don't have time to shift through 50+ pages but here we go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
This is so cool!
This is so cool!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
EXCUSE ME???? [emoji=coatl scared size=2]
EXCUSE ME????

23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 152 153