Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Consensus on the Nature halo?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I LOVE it! I'm so glad the Nature halo/wreath has so many flowers in it. ^^
I LOVE it! I'm so glad the Nature halo/wreath has so many flowers in it. ^^
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
Cool and good, it is my favourite out of the solid halos.
Cool and good, it is my favourite out of the solid halos.
jCVhFoZ.gif
It's very nice, I was expecting a flower wreath, but not a flower wreath as aesthetically pleasing as what we got -- I expected pretty, but what we got is utterly stunning.
It's very nice, I was expecting a flower wreath, but not a flower wreath as aesthetically pleasing as what we got -- I expected pretty, but what we got is utterly stunning.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2019-05-27 03:32:10" ] For a flight all about incredible variety of lush plant life and presumably flowers, all of the recent art related to it has been very.... Flat green and yellow. [/quote] I agree. A diverse and colorful wreath would have been cool. But as it is I still like it even if I would never use it (just like every halo/wreath besides Light’s.)
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2019-05-27 03:32:10:
For a flight all about incredible variety of lush plant life and presumably flowers, all of the recent art related to it has been very.... Flat green and yellow.
I agree. A diverse and colorful wreath would have been cool. But as it is I still like it even if I would never use it (just like every halo/wreath besides Light’s.)

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
Its beautiful and perfect!!! Enough so to motivate me to grind in the coli to buy multiples.

I may be from earth, but the lush greenery of the whole nature aesthetic is just so stunning.
Its beautiful and perfect!!! Enough so to motivate me to grind in the coli to buy multiples.

I may be from earth, but the lush greenery of the whole nature aesthetic is just so stunning.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
I love it!!
I love it!!
eg1jZa2.png
favorite halo by far
favorite halo by far
torture_isaac.png
pretty, one of the best ones
pretty, one of the best ones
1086ef29feb805a7b493f37586de5f42a0c51429.jpghttps://flamecaller-terracotta-figurine.tumblr.com/
[quote name="vihuff" date="2019-05-27 00:49:57" ] It's not a halo, but a wreath. Which is unfortunate for about half the flights. I wish they had stuck to doing halos for all of the flights, and then if they felt like it, done wreaths. But now some flights have one and not the other. But as a wreath, it's fantastic. [/quote] Yeah, I like the wreaths, but the halos are cooler imo and I wish they would’ve stuck with it and maybe let the wreaths be part of Joxar. :/
vihuff wrote on 2019-05-27 00:49:57:
It's not a halo, but a wreath. Which is unfortunate for about half the flights. I wish they had stuck to doing halos for all of the flights, and then if they felt like it, done wreaths. But now some flights have one and not the other.

But as a wreath, it's fantastic.
Yeah, I like the wreaths, but the halos are cooler imo and I wish they would’ve stuck with it and maybe let the wreaths be part of Joxar. :/
most people put something meaningful here...
a bit busy, but nice
a bit busy, but nice
he or it or they pronouns | nonbinary lesbian | adult
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8