Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Want flight rising to be an app?
1 2 3 4
I can use the website just fine on my phone's browser, but I think the fairgrounds games would be more fun on an app.
I don't ever play those games on the website, but I would most definitely play them in app form.
I can use the website just fine on my phone's browser, but I think the fairgrounds games would be more fun on an app.
I don't ever play those games on the website, but I would most definitely play them in app form.
Not the first to say it but it'd be way too much work for the devs. So long as mobile browser still works idc
Not the first to say it but it'd be way too much work for the devs. So long as mobile browser still works idc
im good with the mobile version, tbh.... i mean i maxed out g&g on my phone in a school bathroom so
im good with the mobile version, tbh.... i mean i maxed out g&g on my phone in a school bathroom so
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
I mean, it would be a fun thing to have, but it’s realistically not happening :c
I’m a mobile user as well, and a bit of editing to the site is some good support!! if it wasn’t impossibly hard though the app would be an interesting idea.
I mean, it would be a fun thing to have, but it’s realistically not happening :c
I’m a mobile user as well, and a bit of editing to the site is some good support!! if it wasn’t impossibly hard though the app would be an interesting idea.
8elL1G3.gifIHd9PNx.gifHzkvPmQ.gifmspABfO.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
|| hi, im wren | they/them | trying my best
Yesss neeeeeeed
Yesss neeeeeeed
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
[quote name="SaltyCaramel" date="2019-05-24 03:16:59" ] The word App gives me actual cold chills cause all I can think of is microtransactions for every little thing. Even though Flight Rising doesn't do that and probably wouldn't if it had an app, it's a slippery slope. Before we know it, they'll start giving out "mobile exclusives" like Flight Points or something dumb that you have to purchase and you use them for speeding up cooldowns or purchasing certain mobile exclusive things and between everything you do you have to watch a mandatory ad with minimum reward and uhg. TLDR; Mobile Apps are the spawn of the devil and I don't want it coming anywhere near my dragon neopets thx [/quote] This, sooo much this.
SaltyCaramel wrote on 2019-05-24 03:16:59:
The word App gives me actual cold chills cause all I can think of is microtransactions for every little thing. Even though Flight Rising doesn't do that and probably wouldn't if it had an app, it's a slippery slope.

Before we know it, they'll start giving out "mobile exclusives" like Flight Points or something dumb that you have to purchase and you use them for speeding up cooldowns or purchasing certain mobile exclusive things and between everything you do you have to watch a mandatory ad with minimum reward and uhg.

TLDR; Mobile Apps are the spawn of the devil and I don't want it coming anywhere near my dragon neopets thx
This, sooo much this.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I support some more mobile browser optimization, and the fairgrounds games as apps is a cute idea that I've thought about.

I think Neopets had an app out a little while ago that was pretty much a bejeweled-type game, and if you signed in with your neopets account, the winnings would be tied to your account so you could earn neopoints even if you weren't actually on the site. If they could do something like that with G&G, Shock Switch, etc, it'd be nice, BUT the games already work "fine enough" on most mobile browsers that it's probably not worth the devs' effort.
I support some more mobile browser optimization, and the fairgrounds games as apps is a cute idea that I've thought about.

I think Neopets had an app out a little while ago that was pretty much a bejeweled-type game, and if you signed in with your neopets account, the winnings would be tied to your account so you could earn neopoints even if you weren't actually on the site. If they could do something like that with G&G, Shock Switch, etc, it'd be nice, BUT the games already work "fine enough" on most mobile browsers that it's probably not worth the devs' effort.
tumblr_pvk94uYqSJ1tq8ghao5_500.png
Pool/Neen • She/Her • Avatar
P.s. I don't know if everyone has this avaliblie, but there might be a button 'add to home screen' It makes everything much easier.
P.s. I don't know if everyone has this avaliblie, but there might be a button 'add to home screen' It makes everything much easier.
Apotheosis: (noun) the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.
Moth / She/her/they / Avatar Dragon
no support for an app
I'd rather have the devs spend their time working on new dragon breeds and a mobile-friendly version. The mobile version of the site already works really good on my phone tbh.
no support for an app
I'd rather have the devs spend their time working on new dragon breeds and a mobile-friendly version. The mobile version of the site already works really good on my phone tbh.
tDeKDnH.png
As a 24/7 mbile user I can say that FR is already really mobile friendly right now compared to 3 years ago when I started! I couldn't move my dragons at all (and BLESS the den update tbh), but the staff is really trying to make it more user friendly to players like me!

All I ask is that Im able to rearrange apparel without having to remove it all P L E A S E
As a 24/7 mbile user I can say that FR is already really mobile friendly right now compared to 3 years ago when I started! I couldn't move my dragons at all (and BLESS the den update tbh), but the staff is really trying to make it more user friendly to players like me!

All I ask is that Im able to rearrange apparel without having to remove it all P L E A S E
kageyama_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dapx8sa.gif 0MaKSzV.png hinata_emote_by_bwsweetpeaa-dappevb.gif
1 2 3 4