Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Powermove:
1 2 3 4 5 6
The first five or so were normal, so I randomized until I got something ridiculous...

Brute

The first five or so were normal, so I randomized until I got something ridiculous...

Brute

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
even greater powermove: organize your children in sequential color order so your house looks nice
even greater powermove: organize your children in sequential color order so your house looks nice
"Math and Grumblecorn stop arguing or no one's getting ice cream"
"Math and Grumblecorn stop arguing or no one's getting ice cream"
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
I got mab, murat, and fisheagle. if i ever have kids im writing fisheagle down
I got mab, murat, and fisheagle. if i ever have kids im writing fisheagle down
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
"Tragete, Snickers, hORN, GET DOWN HERE AND CLEAN UP YOUR MESSES"
"Tragete, Snickers, hORN, GET DOWN HERE AND CLEAN UP YOUR MESSES"
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
“Starsky, can you stay home and watch Stonic while I pick up Faubrow from preschool?”
“Starsky, can you stay home and watch Stonic while I pick up Faubrow from preschool?”
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
"Caireann, where are Ruairi and Aodhan hiding? I know you said that they were good at hide and seek, but I never imagined they'd be this good."
"Caireann, where are Ruairi and Aodhan hiding? I know you said that they were good at hide and seek, but I never imagined they'd be this good."
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
Welcome baby Sugarmeadow into the world.
Welcome baby Sugarmeadow into the world.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Letoro and Baken, if ever there were.
Letoro and Baken, if ever there were.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Frugretor, can you pick up Priestkin while I go pick up Egyptian and Bloodscale from preschool? Also, remember that Hedgeapple is coming home late today, she's staying after for band practice.
Frugretor, can you pick up Priestkin while I go pick up Egyptian and Bloodscale from preschool? Also, remember that Hedgeapple is coming home late today, she's staying after for band practice.
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
1 2 3 4 5 6