Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update me on everything please!
So I've been away from FR for quite some time and wish to get back into things now.

I used to be a daily player. I went through a break up and as we met through FR it was quite hard to log in for me for some time. And before that I was so busy with my school, work and internship that I logged in like once a week.

I really want to come back to Flight Rising again and start playing regularly but I'm afraid I missed out on quite a lot. So what are the things that I should really know about, are important to the game, things that were a huge thing when they came out or anything else that you think I should know before getting back into FR again? Anything from the last year or so is fine, I was there for some things but I barely remember them haha
Thanks in advance!! c:
So I've been away from FR for quite some time and wish to get back into things now.

I used to be a daily player. I went through a break up and as we met through FR it was quite hard to log in for me for some time. And before that I was so busy with my school, work and internship that I logged in like once a week.

I really want to come back to Flight Rising again and start playing regularly but I'm afraid I missed out on quite a lot. So what are the things that I should really know about, are important to the game, things that were a huge thing when they came out or anything else that you think I should know before getting back into FR again? Anything from the last year or so is fine, I was there for some things but I barely remember them haha
Thanks in advance!! c:
There's a lot that has happened.
But I wanted to tell you first and foremost that old dragons are worth A LOT of treasure/gems! I noticed you had some old dragons, so I figured it'd be good to mention it.
There's also a lot of people out there that are trying to take advantage of returning users/new users/just plain unaware users that don't realize how much their dragons are worth.
I would suggest looking around here if anyone asks abuot purchasing your dragons : http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1162110/1
Special looking ID # dragons are worth a lot too, even if the dragon isnt super old.

Anyways. Lots of new things like new eyes that can happen randomly through breeding. Lots of new familiars of course. Pretty new items.
There's apparently going to be new special breeds of dragons that will be released soon called 'Ancient Dragons'. You can learn about them here : http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2666061
There's a lot that has happened.
But I wanted to tell you first and foremost that old dragons are worth A LOT of treasure/gems! I noticed you had some old dragons, so I figured it'd be good to mention it.
There's also a lot of people out there that are trying to take advantage of returning users/new users/just plain unaware users that don't realize how much their dragons are worth.
I would suggest looking around here if anyone asks abuot purchasing your dragons : http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1162110/1
Special looking ID # dragons are worth a lot too, even if the dragon isnt super old.

Anyways. Lots of new things like new eyes that can happen randomly through breeding. Lots of new familiars of course. Pretty new items.
There's apparently going to be new special breeds of dragons that will be released soon called 'Ancient Dragons'. You can learn about them here : http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2666061
TOW2n3q.png
I'm sorry to hear about the circumstances of your departure, but I'm glad you've found your way back!

Here's a chronological update reference that is super, super useful for this kind of thing! ^-^ It has a brief overview of anything that's happened, as well as links to the announcement posts for each update~

Also what Bowno said is good too, special IDs of any kind have skyrocketed in price and demand recently!
I'm sorry to hear about the circumstances of your departure, but I'm glad you've found your way back!

Here's a chronological update reference that is super, super useful for this kind of thing! ^-^ It has a brief overview of anything that's happened, as well as links to the announcement posts for each update~

Also what Bowno said is good too, special IDs of any kind have skyrocketed in price and demand recently!
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
Oh wow, that's a lot of low IDs! [emoji=mirror scared size=2] First off, i'm glad to see you're back! The community has changed a lot, and I hope you'll find it a lot more enjoyable on here ;w; [size=2]Sorry to hear about your breakup, that's terrible...[/size] Some new things of note (I'm currently in a rush so I won't delve too deep): - New eye types - Hibernal den - TONS of new genes - Scrying workshop / Dressing room was updated - The which-way stone - For the elemental holidays, we have halos now!
Oh wow, that's a lot of low IDs!

First off, i'm glad to see you're back! The community has changed a lot, and I hope you'll find it a lot more enjoyable on here ;w;
Sorry to hear about your breakup, that's terrible...

Some new things of note (I'm currently in a rush so I won't delve too deep):

- New eye types
- Hibernal den
- TONS of new genes
- Scrying workshop / Dressing room was updated
- The which-way stone
- For the elemental holidays, we have halos now!
7qCl3Ny.png
@Bowno
My older dragons were already worth quite a lot before I even left so I have no doubt it had become worse haha. I have no intention to sell my own dragons tho but I know my sister made an account in the beginning as well. I'm not sure how it was with the rules with that, as multiaccounting used to be a big no no and anything related or vaguely similar was just as bad. I'll have a look at that, thanks!

The ancient dragons sound cool though I'm quite sad to read that they can't wear apparel.. Dressing up my dragons was always one of my fave things, to find nice accents and fitting apparel to make unique dragons. My lair definitely won't be full with ancients but a few around might be nice. Thanks for the help!

@Gravebloom
Thank you! It wasn't great but at least I'm over the part where FR gave me such negative energy that I was unable to come online. I still feel really bad as I left a thread used by quite a lot of people alone but I hope everyone can be understanding...
Ooh that thread is absolutely great. Saturday is my day off from work and school and other related stuff so I might take some time to read up on everything then! Really glad someone did that, saves me a lot of work. Thanks a lot!

@AquaParrot
Haha here from the very beginning! Where is that mirror emoji from tho??

Thank you! I hope it changed in a good way.. I don't recon it can get worse than those frdrama tumblr times god those were awful

Not sure what to think about new eye types? I'll have a look of those. I did see the den already as I went to feed my dragons and was like ?????? what's this
The genes I was already excited for! Great pro that I don't have to hang around trying to get one of them while everyone is sniping haha. The rest I'll have a look at..

God don't remind me of the holidays... The work that's gonna go in trying to get everything I missed. I'm quite a completionist and used to get multiple from every item every holiday.. It's gonna cost a lot of time and money.:|
@Bowno
My older dragons were already worth quite a lot before I even left so I have no doubt it had become worse haha. I have no intention to sell my own dragons tho but I know my sister made an account in the beginning as well. I'm not sure how it was with the rules with that, as multiaccounting used to be a big no no and anything related or vaguely similar was just as bad. I'll have a look at that, thanks!

The ancient dragons sound cool though I'm quite sad to read that they can't wear apparel.. Dressing up my dragons was always one of my fave things, to find nice accents and fitting apparel to make unique dragons. My lair definitely won't be full with ancients but a few around might be nice. Thanks for the help!

@Gravebloom
Thank you! It wasn't great but at least I'm over the part where FR gave me such negative energy that I was unable to come online. I still feel really bad as I left a thread used by quite a lot of people alone but I hope everyone can be understanding...
Ooh that thread is absolutely great. Saturday is my day off from work and school and other related stuff so I might take some time to read up on everything then! Really glad someone did that, saves me a lot of work. Thanks a lot!

@AquaParrot
Haha here from the very beginning! Where is that mirror emoji from tho??

Thank you! I hope it changed in a good way.. I don't recon it can get worse than those frdrama tumblr times god those were awful

Not sure what to think about new eye types? I'll have a look of those. I did see the den already as I went to feed my dragons and was like ?????? what's this
The genes I was already excited for! Great pro that I don't have to hang around trying to get one of them while everyone is sniping haha. The rest I'll have a look at..

God don't remind me of the holidays... The work that's gonna go in trying to get everything I missed. I'm quite a completionist and used to get multiple from every item every holiday.. It's gonna cost a lot of time and money.:|
@Clifftop
U see that star between the image url thing & the numbered list? That is the emoji spot. Also the newest female dragon at the Trading Post is called Roundsey.
@Clifftop
U see that star between the image url thing & the numbered list? That is the emoji spot. Also the newest female dragon at the Trading Post is called Roundsey.
I just derp around
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
@DawnsDusk Thanks[emoji=spiral laughing size=2] Already love her! Witchy spiral!!
@DawnsDusk

Thanks

Already love her! Witchy spiral!!
Also, a new npc was announced in Monday's Mini Developer Update, which is y I said new female when I was telling u about Roundsey lol
Also, a new npc was announced in Monday's Mini Developer Update, which is y I said new female when I was telling u about Roundsey lol
I just derp around
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
@DawnsDusk
Yeah I'm gonna have a read through on my free day to get up to date with at least the latest info. Really nice to hear tho! Always love the npc's. c:
@DawnsDusk
Yeah I'm gonna have a read through on my free day to get up to date with at least the latest info. Really nice to hear tho! Always love the npc's. c:
@Clifftop

Haha, I feel you. I'm pretty sure i've got a couple extras in my hoard(?)
I'll go ahead and send you any as a welcome back gift! I doubt they'll be of much value at this point, since I don't think the prices have really gone up too much :,)
@Clifftop

Haha, I feel you. I'm pretty sure i've got a couple extras in my hoard(?)
I'll go ahead and send you any as a welcome back gift! I doubt they'll be of much value at this point, since I don't think the prices have really gone up too much :,)
7qCl3Ny.png