Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The reason you stayed?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
Lore! I love writing it, I love reading it!
also lore conspiracies are the best
Lore! I love writing it, I love reading it!
also lore conspiracies are the best
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
Joined because of the dragons, stayed because dragons!

(Also stayed because the art is pretty, and you don't have to interact with other people to play. And the staff here is great, too.)
Joined because of the dragons, stayed because dragons!

(Also stayed because the art is pretty, and you don't have to interact with other people to play. And the staff here is great, too.)
tEuv4LK.pngGeiHKve.pngcjJUXWk.png
For me I joined On a whim. I was reading a webcomic from the hiveworks (monsterkind, or alice and the nightmare, I cant remember), and somehowflightrising appeared. I honestly don't entirely remember how because honestly that was a kinda hazy time for me and I barely remember anything from it. So I joined, made my two progens(which I did not keep, though now that I can get them back It's a mental battle of yes and no) and it started to help me in terms of gaining a focus. I'd wake up and instead of just laying there and not realizing an hour had passed, I'd go and think to myself something like "what time is it? time for dragons?" and would actually not just kinda wallow in complete apathy. For me it was a way for me to focus on life around me with a purpose, and actually be there mentally as well. A lot of the dragons in my lair that i plan on putting into the hibernal den have a reason for me wanting to keep them, from either having helped me mentally or because they stand for something important to me, and honestly? i would be able to abandon this site if I tried, which I did. It was not a good time for me. Ive gotten better, but this site still helps quite a bit, especially in the social category as I don't really talk to people a lot and would be considered more of a recluse in real-life than anything else. all that and dragons. I also just really like dragons.
For me I joined On a whim. I was reading a webcomic from the hiveworks (monsterkind, or alice and the nightmare, I cant remember), and somehowflightrising appeared. I honestly don't entirely remember how because honestly that was a kinda hazy time for me and I barely remember anything from it. So I joined, made my two progens(which I did not keep, though now that I can get them back It's a mental battle of yes and no) and it started to help me in terms of gaining a focus. I'd wake up and instead of just laying there and not realizing an hour had passed, I'd go and think to myself something like "what time is it? time for dragons?" and would actually not just kinda wallow in complete apathy. For me it was a way for me to focus on life around me with a purpose, and actually be there mentally as well. A lot of the dragons in my lair that i plan on putting into the hibernal den have a reason for me wanting to keep them, from either having helped me mentally or because they stand for something important to me, and honestly? i would be able to abandon this site if I tried, which I did. It was not a good time for me. Ive gotten better, but this site still helps quite a bit, especially in the social category as I don't really talk to people a lot and would be considered more of a recluse in real-life than anything else. all that and dragons. I also just really like dragons.
Dj0u7Al.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAny Pronoun's Fine
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+3 Hrs. FR Time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing Friendly
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifReserved for whatever
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop(soon)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLink to Arcane Hunger Games
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLink to My Dragon Baby
I joined because Design-a-Dragon

I stayed because persistence
I joined because Design-a-Dragon

I stayed because persistence
I'm obsessed with gaming micro-economies. I find them fascinating and I love accumulating fake wealth since I have like zero wealth in the real world.
I'm obsessed with gaming micro-economies. I find them fascinating and I love accumulating fake wealth since I have like zero wealth in the real world.
[quote name="Ratiasu" date="2019-05-07 16:55:09" ] dragons the art. the lore. the flights. high quality petsites are a rarity. i think I'll be sticking it out here until the end if one comes. [/quote]
Ratiasu wrote on 2019-05-07 16:55:09:
dragons

the art. the lore. the flights.

high quality petsites are a rarity. i think I'll be sticking it out here until the end if one comes.
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
I like dragons a lot, the art is fantastic and I found the game fun. There are plenty of other petsites/games I've abandoned but this one stuck, I couldn't say why completely.
I like dragons a lot, the art is fantastic and I found the game fun. There are plenty of other petsites/games I've abandoned but this one stuck, I couldn't say why completely.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
[quote name="Ratiasu" date="2019-05-07 16:55:09" ] dragons the art. the lore. the flights. high quality petsites are a rarity. i think I'll be sticking it out here until the end if one comes. [/quote] all of this - i can't think of a petsite that can top FR and keep my interest. I stayed because of the new aspect to everything - being able to make my own progen was an experience I may have forgotten, but it must have made enough of an impact for me to stay here for the long haul. Plus, the staff team is very active and are always working on new things :D
Ratiasu wrote on 2019-05-07 16:55:09:
dragons

the art. the lore. the flights.

high quality petsites are a rarity. i think I'll be sticking it out here until the end if one comes.

all of this - i can't think of a petsite that can top FR and keep my interest. I stayed because of the new aspect to everything - being able to make my own progen was an experience I may have forgotten, but it must have made enough of an impact for me to stay here for the long haul.

Plus, the staff team is very active and are always working on new things :D
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
bored, lmao
bored, lmao
+2 hours server time!
honestly i have no clue why i stayed. i can never remember when/how/why i joined fandoms, i just remember around what time i did. *shrugs*
but i mean rn i stay because dragons. And lore. And dom. And uh... everything rly
honestly i have no clue why i stayed. i can never remember when/how/why i joined fandoms, i just remember around what time i did. *shrugs*
but i mean rn i stay because dragons. And lore. And dom. And uh... everything rly
iO2X60T.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14