Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A horrible realization
1 2 3
[quote name="Timiculous" date="2019-04-21 12:23:05" ] Possessed magic items, like thematically appropriate objects either intentionally brought to life as helpers, or the result of errant magical energies. [/quote] What a cool idea!
Timiculous wrote on 2019-04-21 12:23:05:
Possessed magic items, like thematically appropriate objects either intentionally brought to life as helpers, or the result of errant magical energies.

What a cool idea!
tumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.pngtumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
now is the time for me to realize that i haven't been on this site long enough to witness anything other than ambassadors. my account just turned a year old around the beginning of April + i took a two month hiatus right after my account was born so... i'm excited to see something else.
now is the time for me to realize that i haven't been on this site long enough to witness anything other than ambassadors. my account just turned a year old around the beginning of April + i took a two month hiatus right after my account was born so... i'm excited to see something else.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[quote name="Arinyl" date="2019-04-21 12:41:39" ] Tidelord. [/quote] Bruh
Arinyl wrote on 2019-04-21 12:41:39:
Tidelord.
Bruh
4WmwDza.png Call me Ash! (she/her)
+2 FR time
Don’t be scared to talk to me! I love meeting new people!
oh dear [emoji=fae scared] [size=1]I hope we get something good for the next set of fest familiars
oh dear

I hope we get something good for the next set of fest familiars
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
Oh dang... It does not feel like almost a year...
Oh dang... It does not feel like almost a year...
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
I recall someone noticing a patterns of sprites -> animals -> humanoids. So if that keeps up, we'll probably get something sprite-like next year.

But who knows, maybe we'll get something totally new! (I really like that magical object idea...)
I recall someone noticing a patterns of sprites -> animals -> humanoids. So if that keeps up, we'll probably get something sprite-like next year.

But who knows, maybe we'll get something totally new! (I really like that magical object idea...)
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2019-04-21 16:57:35" ] I recall someone noticing a patterns of sprites -> animals -> humanoids. So if that keeps up, we'll probably get something sprite-like next year. But who knows, maybe we'll get something totally new! (I really like that magical object idea...) [/quote] Oh I'd be down for pixie-themed fest familiars, if it follows that trend. O:
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2019-04-21 16:57:35:

Oh I'd be down for pixie-themed fest familiars, if it follows that trend. O:
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
1 2 3