Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Proposal to all Dragonkind: Freds.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Bronzwing
Hmm, how strange. As far as I know, I'm not aware of any creatures that have intelligence on par with Freds, other than our own species.
@Bronzwing
Hmm, how strange. As far as I know, I'm not aware of any creatures that have intelligence on par with Freds, other than our own species.
My name is Damek, and I write.

nzLSfwg.png

frrenchf rie. freinch fryy, frecnch fryy
This is a very interesting development. I'm glad to have more knowledge of these strange creatures. I have seen quite a few of them venturing down to the edge of the water, just laying on the sand. I have not yet interacted with them, but knowing that they can be understood by dragonkind would help my clan fully understand their intentions in this endeavor.
This is a very interesting development. I'm glad to have more knowledge of these strange creatures. I have seen quite a few of them venturing down to the edge of the water, just laying on the sand. I have not yet interacted with them, but knowing that they can be understood by dragonkind would help my clan fully understand their intentions in this endeavor.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
@HydreigonOxide
It may take some effort on your part! Their language may be simple, but it's a language nonetheless. And if you can learn theirs, or find a way to communicate with them in some way, they can learn yours.
@HydreigonOxide
It may take some effort on your part! Their language may be simple, but it's a language nonetheless. And if you can learn theirs, or find a way to communicate with them in some way, they can learn yours.

nzLSfwg.png

((This isn't really relevant, but I made my fred and I thought this would be the best place to show him off! [img]https://i.imgur.com/dXY5RPu.jpg[/img] This took me half the day.))
((This isn't really relevant, but I made my fred and I thought this would be the best place to show him off!

dXY5RPu.jpg

This took me half the day.))
SxSdYEt.png
@Yobby
((He's very cute.))
@Yobby
((He's very cute.))

nzLSfwg.png

What an interesting research project! Our clan hasn't seen any freds just yet (unless maybe someone caught a quick glimpse of one and mistook it for a beastclan - it sounds like they look similar at times), but now we'll know to be on the lookout. Really, it's not too surprising that none of them have found their way this deep into the Shrieking Wilds, in this particular direction. It's quite dangerous out here, even for dragons. We'll have Hudson keep an eye out for lost or imperiled freds, just in case.
What an interesting research project! Our clan hasn't seen any freds just yet (unless maybe someone caught a quick glimpse of one and mistook it for a beastclan - it sounds like they look similar at times), but now we'll know to be on the lookout. Really, it's not too surprising that none of them have found their way this deep into the Shrieking Wilds, in this particular direction. It's quite dangerous out here, even for dragons. We'll have Hudson keep an eye out for lost or imperiled freds, just in case.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12