Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Masks!!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Oh my gods I can't believe I was right. xD
Oh my gods I can't believe I was right. xD
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[img]https://i.ibb.co/8dDMrBY/33893106-350.png[/img] I guess
33893106-350.png
I guess
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
The only thing that makes me sad is that I can't put them on my baby dragons, who would have absolutely worn them. XD [img]https://i.imgur.com/tw088wT.png[/img] I love them, though! Gonna collect all the boxes and then wait for the masks to drop from chests, if that's going to be a thing this year. I have the boxes for Wild, Tundra, Spiral, and Mirror but unopened. I liked those colors best.
The only thing that makes me sad is that I can't put them on my baby dragons, who would have absolutely worn them. XD

tw088wT.png

I love them, though!

Gonna collect all the boxes and then wait for the masks to drop from chests, if that's going to be a thing this year.

I have the boxes for Wild, Tundra, Spiral, and Mirror but unopened. I liked those colors best.
Toon Link lounging in the grass, gazing at the sky.
i got skydancer! it matches the colours of the derg i hatched yesterday (that i was planning to put it on) too :)
i got skydancer! it matches the colours of the derg i hatched yesterday (that i was planning to put it on) too :)
bee | he/she/they
+17 fr time
<---- Mirror + mirror mask + mirror vista = triple mirror.

You could make a budget emperor by putting an imperial mask on an imperial because technically they would have two faces, one is just hidden.
<---- Mirror + mirror mask + mirror vista = triple mirror.

You could make a budget emperor by putting an imperial mask on an imperial because technically they would have two faces, one is just hidden.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
@Kisk
Aw man, those used to be the best part. Thanks for letting me know!
@Kisk
Aw man, those used to be the best part. Thanks for letting me know!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
I got a tundra! Honestly, most of the April Fool's apparel has ended up being a favorite of mine. Have you seen the way male Ridgebacks' snoots tear through the paper? [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=5&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=29633,9617&xt=dressing.png[/img]
I got a tundra! Honestly, most of the April Fool's apparel has ended up being a favorite of mine.

Have you seen the way male Ridgebacks' snoots tear through the paper?

dummy?breed=5&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=29633,9617&xt=dressing.png
They're so goooood. And my lore lends itself to silly things like paper masks so that means I can actually use them, even on my lore dragons! I'm gonna try and get my hands on the Spiral one so I can put it on Mtn Dew.
They're so goooood. And my lore lends itself to silly things like paper masks so that means I can actually use them, even on my lore dragons! I'm gonna try and get my hands on the Spiral one so I can put it on Mtn Dew.
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
Yep. Nothing to see here, move along. [emoji=ridgeback love]
Yep. Nothing to see here, move along.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
oooh yes! i got the spiral one. this apparel is actually legendary
oooh yes! i got the spiral one. this apparel is actually legendary

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12