Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Vistas: what's hot, what's not?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
aaa I think it's just super cool when your avatar dragon matches with the vista!

Like I love this butterfly vista because it makes my silly looking snapper even more ridiculous looking
aaa I think it's just super cool when your avatar dragon matches with the vista!

Like I love this butterfly vista because it makes my silly looking snapper even more ridiculous looking
I've never been able to pick one, to be honest... I like them, and I have several in my collection! I just don't know which one I want to wear.
I've never been able to pick one, to be honest... I like them, and I have several in my collection! I just don't know which one I want to wear.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
What vista you use is totally up to you! I see tons of different ones on the forums so I wouldn't say there's any that are too 'common' or 'overdone.'

I personally like to try to match my vista to my avi. This can be a bit tricky sometimes but it feels great whenever I finally match it.
What vista you use is totally up to you! I see tons of different ones on the forums so I wouldn't say there's any that are too 'common' or 'overdone.'

I personally like to try to match my vista to my avi. This can be a bit tricky sometimes but it feels great whenever I finally match it.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
Tbh, I think any vista is cool. If it helps, I like matching my vista to the elemental holiday of the month.
Tbh, I think any vista is cool. If it helps, I like matching my vista to the elemental holiday of the month.
LxbWmll.png
These are all so beautiful! I feel like I should step up my game lol
These are all so beautiful! I feel like I should step up my game lol
[item=vista: flameforger's festival] < hot [item=vista: crystalline gala] < not
Vista: Flameforger's Festival < hot

Vista: Crystalline Gala < not
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2019-05-14 06:34:56" ] [item=vista: flameforger's festival] < hot [item=vista: crystalline gala] < not [/quote] you... aren't wrong.
SCB wrote on 2019-05-14 06:34:56:
Vista: Flameforger's Festival < hot

Vista: Crystalline Gala < not

you...
aren't wrong.
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
i love vistas that match the avatar and signature!
i love vistas that match the avatar and signature!
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
There are enough vistas at this point that there's a great variety on the boards. The only time I see a vista being used a lot is the elemental one during festivals or when a new one releases.

I've had my vista/avatar dragon as this combo since vistas first released! I'm too indecisive and just can't bring myself to change it.
There are enough vistas at this point that there's a great variety on the boards. The only time I see a vista being used a lot is the elemental one during festivals or when a new one releases.

I've had my vista/avatar dragon as this combo since vistas first released! I'm too indecisive and just can't bring myself to change it.
td9UiZS.png
[item= vista: bamboo falls][item= vista: swap stand] and two of my favorite vistas, and I don't really see a lot of them around my least favorites are probably [item= vista: mistral jamboree][item= vista: spectral shroud] because I see them a LOT, plus they aren't super coherent to me. They just don't appeal to me. I barely ever see these two, but I like them a lot as well [item= vista: flameforger's festival][item= vista: arena]
Vista: Bamboo Falls Vista: Swap Stand and two of my favorite vistas, and I don't really see a lot of them around

my least favorites are probably Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Spectral Shroud because I see them a LOT, plus they aren't super coherent to me. They just don't appeal to me.

I barely ever see these two, but I like them a lot as well Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Arena
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10