Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Spiral Eye Vial PSA
Last few hours with the increased drop rates y'all!

But also:

Have you eaten recently? If not, please do

Or anything to drink? You should drink friend

Moved from your comfy spot and stretched like a cat in a sun spot? It will feel good!

Showered or bathed? Pamper yourself

Taken a break from looking at the screen? Look away at an object 25-30ft (7.5-9m) away across the room that isn't a screen, your eyes will thank you
Last few hours with the increased drop rates y'all!

But also:

Have you eaten recently? If not, please do

Or anything to drink? You should drink friend

Moved from your comfy spot and stretched like a cat in a sun spot? It will feel good!

Showered or bathed? Pamper yourself

Taken a break from looking at the screen? Look away at an object 25-30ft (7.5-9m) away across the room that isn't a screen, your eyes will thank you
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
You're a wholesome bean <3
You're a wholesome bean <3
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Xirei

Thank you, I do my best! And I sometimes forget to do these things to, so I put up reminders now and then
@Xirei

Thank you, I do my best! And I sometimes forget to do these things to, so I put up reminders now and then
Wholesome post [emoji=heart]
Wholesome post
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@EndraPhoenix

Thank you! I know that I forget things sometimes, so I guessed that other people might too! I put these up every once in a while during festivals
@EndraPhoenix

Thank you! I know that I forget things sometimes, so I guessed that other people might too! I put these up every once in a while during festivals
@CaliCa1 Aw that's so nice! I know I definitely forget about these things too, especially eating. So thanks for the reminder, I need to get some dinner [emoji=firework]
@CaliCa1 Aw that's so nice!
I know I definitely forget about these things too, especially eating. So thanks for the reminder, I need to get some dinner
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
@CaliCa1 when exactly does the rate end? Thanks for the PSA! :)
@CaliCa1 when exactly does the rate end? Thanks for the PSA! :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png