Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | unlocking hibernal den slots u dont need
1 2 3
idk why i do this, i just like wasting time/money i guess?? [emoji=guardian scared] i get a little dopamine hit from turning in the items lol. anyone else? i know i cant be the only one.
idk why i do this, i just like wasting time/money i guess?? i get a little dopamine hit from turning in the items lol.

anyone else? i know i cant be the only one.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Yes hello I feel called out.
Yes hello I feel called out.
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
Same, I've got that completionism / 'what if I need it later' mentality for them.

I end up spending money to unlock them now instead of patiently gathering/grinding to unlock them in a few days, even though I've already unlocked more than I'll need for a good long while. Probably not the best idea, but I don't want to wait for? reasons?? I don't even really know.
Same, I've got that completionism / 'what if I need it later' mentality for them.

I end up spending money to unlock them now instead of patiently gathering/grinding to unlock them in a few days, even though I've already unlocked more than I'll need for a good long while. Probably not the best idea, but I don't want to wait for? reasons?? I don't even really know.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Yeeep.

I'm on the last quest.

The Den Sacrifice will soon be complete.

Not counting gem slots since those aren't quests.

I just like having a goal to work towards that isn't breeding related.
Yeeep.

I'm on the last quest.

The Den Sacrifice will soon be complete.

Not counting gem slots since those aren't quests.

I just like having a goal to work towards that isn't breeding related.
A1R5LmJ.png zxIefB3.png
i was always a completionist when it comes to various games, and fr is no exception

though giving me a non-festive excuse to grind the coli also helps, since i need to get some treasure for genes (since you can only get so much from the fairgrounds each day) and i can't bring myself to do coli if it's solely for profit
i was always a completionist when it comes to various games, and fr is no exception

though giving me a non-festive excuse to grind the coli also helps, since i need to get some treasure for genes (since you can only get so much from the fairgrounds each day) and i can't bring myself to do coli if it's solely for profit
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
Why not fill the spaces with fodder? That's what I've been doing since I too kinda impulsively turn in items just to complete the tasks.
Why not fill the spaces with fodder? That's what I've been doing since I too kinda impulsively turn in items just to complete the tasks.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
why you gotta call me out like that

tbh tho i have more hibernation slots then reg lair slots and i dont even know why, i've never had more than 30-40 permas it's not like i need the slots, I can't really put fodder in there unless for pushes, but here i am wasting money... again

tbh tho i have more hibernation slots then reg lair slots and i dont even know why, i've never had more than 30-40 permas it's not like i need the slots, I can't really put fodder in there unless for pushes, but here i am wasting money... again
Waystone2.gifeLAndXa.png
I do the same thing, but with my lair spaces!

I currently have 15 dragons in total (including permas and dragons i'm selling). I get dragons very slowly since I limit myself to finishing 1-2 projects before buying new dragons. But, one of my biggest goals on the site is to at least buy just enough slots for an Ancient Lair, even though I don't hatch dragons, keep fodder, or any of that jazz. It's simply for continuity in my lore...

I've wasted most likely over 1-2 million treasure on spaces I will never use??
I do the same thing, but with my lair spaces!

I currently have 15 dragons in total (including permas and dragons i'm selling). I get dragons very slowly since I limit myself to finishing 1-2 projects before buying new dragons. But, one of my biggest goals on the site is to at least buy just enough slots for an Ancient Lair, even though I don't hatch dragons, keep fodder, or any of that jazz. It's simply for continuity in my lore...

I've wasted most likely over 1-2 million treasure on spaces I will never use??
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/309/639/186.jpg[/img]
186.jpg
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
[quote name="Schatz" date="2019-03-28 16:53:36" ] why you gotta call me out like that [/quote]
Schatz wrote on 2019-03-28 16:53:36:
“blaireau’s
1 2 3