Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | wildclaw scrolls?
1 2
they're... still in the gem mp?

:0
they're... still in the gem mp?

:0
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
Yup. Seems like someone needs their coffee :p
Yup. Seems like someone needs their coffee :p
STW9f2s.png
Yeah. :x I caved and bought a few more than I should have...I hope they cycle out soon before I buy even more and end up completely broke lol.
Yeah. :x I caved and bought a few more than I should have...I hope they cycle out soon before I buy even more and end up completely broke lol.
@LucidDreams

Buy all the ones you can afford, their nature breeds money after all!
@LucidDreams

Buy all the ones you can afford, their nature breeds money after all!
STW9f2s.png
shhhhh... Don't tell anyone! XDDDD [emoji=coatl laughing]
shhhhh... Don't tell anyone! XDDDD
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@MunchkinLynx But then an amazing usermade accent or something might be released and I'll have no gems left to buy it. D: I am so tempted though lol.
@MunchkinLynx But then an amazing usermade accent or something might be released and I'll have no gems left to buy it. D: I am so tempted though lol.
@LucidDreams If one releases that you're desperate to get, you can always sell them for their buying price at minimum! [emoji=coatl winking] As soon as they retire, people that missed the period will still be willing to grab them and will be grateful to find them at MP price or minimally above~
@LucidDreams

If one releases that you're desperate to get, you can always sell them for their buying price at minimum! As soon as they retire, people that missed the period will still be willing to grab them and will be grateful to find them at MP price or minimally above~
STW9f2s.png
I noticed this morning while contemplating buying a gem gene... Bought the scroll because either way I can sell it for 2kg if I decide not to use it... Hopefully staff doesn't forcibly take it once they realize :,D ahaaa....
I noticed this morning while contemplating buying a gem gene... Bought the scroll because either way I can sell it for 2kg if I decide not to use it... Hopefully staff doesn't forcibly take it once they realize :,D ahaaa....
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
Staff asleep, buy WC scrolls
Staff asleep, buy WC scrolls
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
hot i managed 1 more in time [img]https://gyazo.com/8f14c83c7028b7f795eb5108b8a81746.png[/img]
hot i managed 1 more in time

8f14c83c7028b7f795eb5108b8a81746.png
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
1 2