Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Future Elements, wyo?
1 2 3 4
Yooo I was thinking about it, if they ever expand the world and lore more, what element do you think they would add? They seem to have most bases covered, though there are some concepts they haven't hit yet
My vote is towards something like "space" or something like a true neutral
Yooo I was thinking about it, if they ever expand the world and lore more, what element do you think they would add? They seem to have most bases covered, though there are some concepts they haven't hit yet
My vote is towards something like "space" or something like a true neutral
art_shop_banner23.pngart_shop_banner2.png
If they add more elements, where would their festivals be?

Also, space is covered by Arcane
If they add more elements, where would their festivals be?

Also, space is covered by Arcane
I'd like a "Neutral" or "Magicless" element like the one you see in the Coliseum.

Drive it home by not giving it a festival, lol

It has cool lorfe opportunities
I'd like a "Neutral" or "Magicless" element like the one you see in the Coliseum.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="Thalath" date="2019-03-22 08:40:22" ] I'd like a "Neutral" or "Magicless" element like the one you see in the Coliseum. Drive it home by not giving it a festival, lol It has cool lorfe opportunities [/quote] Magicless is impossible - dragon kinda need magic to hatch and survive. A dragon without magic dies, or can't get born at all. Eggs pull from the magic of the lands to hatch.
Thalath wrote on 2019-03-22 08:40:22:

Magicless is impossible - dragon kinda need magic to hatch and survive. A dragon without magic dies, or can't get born at all.

Eggs pull from the magic of the lands to hatch.
[quote name="Sopheroo" date="2019-03-22 08:41:26" ] [quote name="Thalath" date="2019-03-22 08:40:22" ] I'd like a "Neutral" or "Magicless" element like the one you see in the Coliseum. Drive it home by not giving it a festival, lol It has cool lorfe opportunities [/quote] Magicless is impossible - dragon kinda need magic to hatch and survive. A dragon without magic dies, or can't get born at all. Eggs pull from the magic of the lands to hatch. [/quote] Right, I forgot about that. Damn.
Sopheroo wrote on 2019-03-22 08:41:26:
Thalath wrote on 2019-03-22 08:40:22:

Magicless is impossible - dragon kinda need magic to hatch and survive. A dragon without magic dies, or can't get born at all.

Eggs pull from the magic of the lands to hatch.

Right, I forgot about that. Damn.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
I'd love to see dragons corrupted by Shade, tbh. Even if they aren't truly alive at that point.
I'd love to see dragons corrupted by Shade, tbh. Even if they aren't truly alive at that point.
Runestone of the arcanist as a bunch of rune like time, chaos, poison, life, metal, blood, mind, cloud, spirit..... So maybe one of thoses element could be claim by a new god?
Runestone of the arcanist as a bunch of rune like time, chaos, poison, life, metal, blood, mind, cloud, spirit..... So maybe one of thoses element could be claim by a new god?
neutralh5.png
[quote name="sirspiderider" date="2019-03-22 08:43:44" ] I'd love to see dragons corrupted by Shade, tbh. Even if they aren't truly alive at that point. [/quote] Reminder the Shade struggles at controlling squirrels - the control can literally be punched out with Scratch or Contuse [quote name="seirkel"]Runestone of the arcanist as a bunch of rune like time, chaos, poison, life, metal, blood, mind, cloud, spirit..... So maybe one of thoses element could be claim by a new god?[/quote] Cool, where do you put their festival, because a flight without a festival is kinda unfair since all other flights have one
sirspiderider wrote on 2019-03-22 08:43:44:
Reminder the Shade struggles at controlling squirrels - the control can literally be punched out with Scratch or Contuse
seirkel wrote:

Cool, where do you put their festival, because a flight without a festival is kinda unfair since all other flights have one
[quote name="Sopheroo" date="2019-03-22 08:47:44" ] [quote name="sirspiderider" date="2019-03-22 08:43:44" ] I'd love to see dragons corrupted by Shade, tbh. Even if they aren't truly alive at that point. [/quote] Reminder the Shade struggles at controlling squirrels - the control can literally be punched out with Scratch or Contuse [/quote] Yeah, but the mental image of dragons struggling to make themselves punch the Shade out of a hatchling is [i]hilarious[/i]
Sopheroo wrote on 2019-03-22 08:47:44:
sirspiderider wrote on 2019-03-22 08:43:44:
Reminder the Shade struggles at controlling squirrels - the control can literally be punched out with Scratch or Contuse

Yeah, but the mental image of dragons struggling to make themselves punch the Shade out of a hatchling is hilarious
[quote][quote name="seirkel"]Runestone of the arcanist as a bunch of rune like time, chaos, poison, life, metal, blood, mind, cloud, spirit..... So maybe one of thoses element could be claim by a new god?[/quote] Cool, where do you put their festival, because a flight without a festival is kinda unfair since all other flights have one [/quote] Although I could care less whether or not we get new flights in the future, an easy solution to this could simply be having bi-monthly festivals. I know certain people would raise hell over that, but it would what would have to happen if new flights were introduced.
Quote:
seirkel wrote:

Cool, where do you put their festival, because a flight without a festival is kinda unfair since all other flights have one
Although I could care less whether or not we get new flights in the future, an easy solution to this could simply be having bi-monthly festivals. I know certain people would raise hell over that, but it would what would have to happen if new flights were introduced.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
1 2 3 4