Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If inbreeding dragons were allowed
1 2 3 4 5
Sweet home alabama~

I'm sorry
Sweet home alabama~

I'm sorry
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Absolutely. I don't pay attention to lineage in breeding games unless it PREVENTS you from making offspring

would definitely definitely definitely make my breeding project 1000x easier so yes 10000% i would
Absolutely. I don't pay attention to lineage in breeding games unless it PREVENTS you from making offspring

would definitely definitely definitely make my breeding project 1000x easier so yes 10000% i would
Considering they aren't actual real living beings... Probably for fodder or specific color combos- dragons that I have lore for/am actually attached to, no way.

To be honest I'd probably do it more on accident than ever purposefully- I tend to keep kids and siblings too often...
Considering they aren't actual real living beings... Probably for fodder or specific color combos- dragons that I have lore for/am actually attached to, no way.

To be honest I'd probably do it more on accident than ever purposefully- I tend to keep kids and siblings too often...
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
I have no reason to
I have no reason to
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
no, not only does the idea make me uncomfortable but I never have any reason to breed my dragons, let alone related ones
no, not only does the idea make me uncomfortable but I never have any reason to breed my dragons, let alone related ones
owleics.gif
No
No
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

They're pixel dragons so I'd have no problem doing so as I do it all the time on other pet sites that allow inbreeding.

However, given that I've been playing with no inbreeding within 5 or 6 generations on here for 2 years, it would throw off my naming strategy for my main project line. It's a little difficult to name according to the generation you're on if the sire is also the grand-sire, or if the mother is also the aunt, lol
They're pixel dragons so I'd have no problem doing so as I do it all the time on other pet sites that allow inbreeding.

However, given that I've been playing with no inbreeding within 5 or 6 generations on here for 2 years, it would throw off my naming strategy for my main project line. It's a little difficult to name according to the generation you're on if the sire is also the grand-sire, or if the mother is also the aunt, lol
Considering they are nothing but pixel images and data with little to no attachment too? Yes.
Considering they are nothing but pixel images and data with little to no attachment too? Yes.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Absolutely! Breeding projects would take a lot less time and money if that were the case. [emoji=guardian happy]
Absolutely! Breeding projects would take a lot less time and money if that were the case.
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
maybe? it might be easier for projects.
maybe? it might be easier for projects.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
1 2 3 4 5