Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Breed being Released Soon? (Theory)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It's also been more than 2 years since the Bogsneak Mutagen got released AND mr. Tidelord has been away for more than a year and it's seriously time to give us some sort of conclusion regarding lore. Come on, Staff :clap: :clap: I know you're hiding something
It's also been more than 2 years since the Bogsneak Mutagen got released AND mr. Tidelord has been away for more than a year and it's seriously time to give us some sort of conclusion regarding lore. Come on, Staff :clap: :clap: I know you're hiding something
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
*still quietly riding the hype train in the background* even if the watches don't mean anything special, I'm still hanging onto the initial theory. Of a new breed coming soon (for the anniversary, perhaps?).
*still quietly riding the hype train in the background* even if the watches don't mean anything special, I'm still hanging onto the initial theory. Of a new breed coming soon (for the anniversary, perhaps?).
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
Definitely agree with the idea that if there's a new breed it'll probably be a water breed and released sometime after April Fool's, probably before or during Wavecrest.

Definitely agree with the idea that if there's a new breed it'll probably be a water breed and released sometime after April Fool's, probably before or during Wavecrest.

I'm expecting a new aquatic breed sometime around either Wavecrest or the anniversary.
I'm expecting a new aquatic breed sometime around either Wavecrest or the anniversary.
im hyped, really want to drain my wallet on projects!
im hyped, really want to drain my wallet on projects!
@LaskaEira

FR's Birthday/Anniversary of course :>

I think it's the 7th of June <<;
@LaskaEira

FR's Birthday/Anniversary of course :>

I think it's the 7th of June <<;
The theory that say that the new breed will be announced by a set of emojis is still alive.
But i personally think we won't have a new breed this year (even if I would love to) between all the rewamp and stuff the staff is adding I don't see how say would have the time and resource to do the artwork for the new breed.
The theory that say that the new breed will be announced by a set of emojis is still alive.
But i personally think we won't have a new breed this year (even if I would love to) between all the rewamp and stuff the staff is adding I don't see how say would have the time and resource to do the artwork for the new breed.
neutralh5.png
the staff could very well just be focused on other things, for example the lair tabs and the upcoming map revamp are huge undertakings, it makes sense we haven't gotten another breed yet this year, and last year they churned out a ton of new genes, also a pretty good chunk of time/effort. I am patiently awaiting for when/if it does happen just so i can see how the apparel layering would work on them and wondering if i can recycle any old outfits on it, and wanting to see art of it when/if it comes out. Also with the way they updated the trading post we could possibly also get more npcs in the coming months. If we get one this year my guesses for time estimates are next month, during the anniversary, or in either august or october, but of course we may not get one at all this year.

when/if a new breed does come out, i'll have to resist the urge to immediately scramble for one instead of waiting for the prices to drop, and i'll have to re-evaluate my g1s to see which would be best as that breed. and although this is easy to say right now, when/if it does come out y'all know imma scramble anyways ahaha
the staff could very well just be focused on other things, for example the lair tabs and the upcoming map revamp are huge undertakings, it makes sense we haven't gotten another breed yet this year, and last year they churned out a ton of new genes, also a pretty good chunk of time/effort. I am patiently awaiting for when/if it does happen just so i can see how the apparel layering would work on them and wondering if i can recycle any old outfits on it, and wanting to see art of it when/if it comes out. Also with the way they updated the trading post we could possibly also get more npcs in the coming months. If we get one this year my guesses for time estimates are next month, during the anniversary, or in either august or october, but of course we may not get one at all this year.

when/if a new breed does come out, i'll have to resist the urge to immediately scramble for one instead of waiting for the prices to drop, and i'll have to re-evaluate my g1s to see which would be best as that breed. and although this is easy to say right now, when/if it does come out y'all know imma scramble anyways ahaha
It's highly unlikely they'll release any new breeds until after they're done revamping whichever old apparel sets they want to revamp. They might even wait until after the full site rewrite on top of that. I honestly don't see us getting a new breed for another 3-5 years, assuming they don't go the way of adventure mode. They might release a new one with the map update or something, but with the whole apparel revamps thing it would be kind of inefficient. I know if i was doing it I'd probably decide to hold off until the apparel revamps were over just so i didn't have to draw the same apparel on the dragon twice.
It's highly unlikely they'll release any new breeds until after they're done revamping whichever old apparel sets they want to revamp. They might even wait until after the full site rewrite on top of that. I honestly don't see us getting a new breed for another 3-5 years, assuming they don't go the way of adventure mode. They might release a new one with the map update or something, but with the whole apparel revamps thing it would be kind of inefficient. I know if i was doing it I'd probably decide to hold off until the apparel revamps were over just so i didn't have to draw the same apparel on the dragon twice.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I'm in firm belief that Tidelord will come back after have discovering a breed that the gods, themselves, had not made. Lmao
I'm in firm belief that Tidelord will come back after have discovering a breed that the gods, themselves, had not made. Lmao
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8