Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | did the hatchling art get updated?!
1 2 3
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-03-14 13:12:20" ] Nothing's changed. Hatchling art is the same as it was before. [/quote] But it looks [i]different[/i]. Or did everyone (meaning me) just not pay attention to it before now?
Aequorin wrote on 2019-03-14 13:12:20:
Nothing's changed. Hatchling art is the same as it was before.

But it looks different. Or did everyone (meaning me) just not pay attention to it before now?
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@Aequorin
Thank you for the confirmation! I guess my mind was doing tricks on me.
@Aequorin
Thank you for the confirmation! I guess my mind was doing tricks on me.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
Lol I can't see anything different in any of the examples! :'v Sorry conspiracy theorists <3
Lol I can't see anything different in any of the examples! :'v Sorry conspiracy theorists <3
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@GalacticExplorer

When you stare long enough at anything it starts to look strange. Like the word "strange".
Just planting the idea in your brain is enough. Like if I said I think your vista has changed a little, you might end up feeling so too after taking very close inspection on it but not having percfect memory-picture in your head. :)
@GalacticExplorer

When you stare long enough at anything it starts to look strange. Like the word "strange".
Just planting the idea in your brain is enough. Like if I said I think your vista has changed a little, you might end up feeling so too after taking very close inspection on it but not having percfect memory-picture in your head. :)
@PlagueMaw
Makes sense. I don't think I ever look at hatchling pictures, except for buying them, hatching them, or doing familiar stuff.
@PlagueMaw
Makes sense. I don't think I ever look at hatchling pictures, except for buying them, hatching them, or doing familiar stuff.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/qJ6v9cM.png[/img] i actually worked on this
qJ6v9cM.png

i actually worked on this
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
1 2 3