Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Earning Treasure/gems?
I know this question has been asked before, but oh well. I need 1000g in seven days, and I'm trying to figure out how to get the funds. I know I can get 75kt a day from the Fairgrounds, but that only covers half of the cost, and it's in treasure (I need gems). Does anyone have ideas on how to earn currency quickly and efficiently, or know any threads that do currency exchange (if that's allowed)? Thanks!
I know this question has been asked before, but oh well. I need 1000g in seven days, and I'm trying to figure out how to get the funds. I know I can get 75kt a day from the Fairgrounds, but that only covers half of the cost, and it's in treasure (I need gems). Does anyone have ideas on how to earn currency quickly and efficiently, or know any threads that do currency exchange (if that's allowed)? Thanks!
VGxuHXT.png
so 75kt a day for 7 days would net you 525kt. you can find people trading gems in exchange for treasure in the item sales forum! for the remaining 475kt/g, what i’d do is earn it in treasure and then go trading. you could level and exalt a bunch of fodder (not really that profitable this week with the fodder floor as it currently is), orrrr coli grind and hoardsell or ah the rarer drops. an hour in the volc vents should be around 70-75kt, depending on your speed. then trade all that into gems and there you go :-)
(a slower way would be to transmute things in your cauldron and sell that for gems in the ah, though i’m not sure how fast they’re selling atm)

annnnnd a ping, just in case @Crimsonpizza
so 75kt a day for 7 days would net you 525kt. you can find people trading gems in exchange for treasure in the item sales forum! for the remaining 475kt/g, what i’d do is earn it in treasure and then go trading. you could level and exalt a bunch of fodder (not really that profitable this week with the fodder floor as it currently is), orrrr coli grind and hoardsell or ah the rarer drops. an hour in the volc vents should be around 70-75kt, depending on your speed. then trade all that into gems and there you go :-)
(a slower way would be to transmute things in your cauldron and sell that for gems in the ah, though i’m not sure how fast they’re selling atm)

annnnnd a ping, just in case @Crimsonpizza
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
@jockey

Thank you so so much for the help, I really appreciate it!
@jockey

Thank you so so much for the help, I really appreciate it!
VGxuHXT.png
throw your wallet at the admins
throw your wallet at the admins
tUjSZIC.png
Pffftt xD
Pffftt xD
VGxuHXT.png
@Crimsonpizza

I'm not sure how "fast" using this guide's tips and info will be, but this guide is my go-to for everything-profit! even if I don't follow all of it sssssh It's actually up-to-date too!

If it's gems you're after, I'd recommend selling anything and everything you're not using that might be desirable for gems on the AH. Some items (eg. stacks of food, eggs) sell MUCH faster than others (eg. apparel that's not The Hot New Thing(TM)). You could always try flipping desirable-ish MP items for gems, but there's always the risk of losing out which might not be ideal if you're on a tight schedule haha
@Crimsonpizza

I'm not sure how "fast" using this guide's tips and info will be, but this guide is my go-to for everything-profit! even if I don't follow all of it sssssh It's actually up-to-date too!

If it's gems you're after, I'd recommend selling anything and everything you're not using that might be desirable for gems on the AH. Some items (eg. stacks of food, eggs) sell MUCH faster than others (eg. apparel that's not The Hot New Thing(TM)). You could always try flipping desirable-ish MP items for gems, but there's always the risk of losing out which might not be ideal if you're on a tight schedule haha
kbqBOtG.png