Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA: Bring them back :(
1 2
My fellow FR players, I've heard your cries and have read your pleas: When will the night sky silk apparel and talonclasp pendants cycle back in?

It's been 3* years since the pendants left
It's been (I actually don't know how long since the silks left, maybe 3 years?) since the silks left

They've brought back the ornate platinum set and even WC scrolls eventually! So when will these finally come back?? Mostly the pendants because 3* years is a lot man.
My fellow FR players, I've heard your cries and have read your pleas: When will the night sky silk apparel and talonclasp pendants cycle back in?

It's been 3* years since the pendants left
It's been (I actually don't know how long since the silks left, maybe 3 years?) since the silks left

They've brought back the ornate platinum set and even WC scrolls eventually! So when will these finally come back?? Mostly the pendants because 3* years is a lot man.
I won silks in a raffle :)

Never heard of these pendants.

I’ll chekc the auction house an dmost likely die because of an insane price, and beauty.
I won silks in a raffle :)

Never heard of these pendants.

I’ll chekc the auction house an dmost likely die because of an insane price, and beauty.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
The pendants definitely cycled in recently, or at least more recent than 5 years (I've only been here for 3 and remember them being sold.) Same for the silks, but multiple times

...so, not often, but they're still cycling
The pendants definitely cycled in recently, or at least more recent than 5 years (I've only been here for 3 and remember them being sold.) Same for the silks, but multiple times

...so, not often, but they're still cycling
@ScarletttHound
Really? I'm just following the wiki (which says they cycled out in 2014). There's barely any in the AH except for the swipp ones.
@ScarletttHound
Really? I'm just following the wiki (which says they cycled out in 2014). There's barely any in the AH except for the swipp ones.
I just want to know when the Swashbuckler stuff is coming back because I need that hat and I'm not paying 350g for it off the AH
I just want to know when the Swashbuckler stuff is coming back because I need that hat and I'm not paying 350g for it off the AH
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
@thace
I believe that won't be until next year on Talk like a pirate day.
@thace
I believe that won't be until next year on Talk like a pirate day.
@thace, the pirate apparel is cycled in annually for International Talk Like a Pirate Day. They'll come back around Sept 19th. :)
@thace, the pirate apparel is cycled in annually for International Talk Like a Pirate Day. They'll come back around Sept 19th. :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@Herico @arcaneidolriots That's so long ;-; I never pay attention to gem cycles so thank you
@Herico @arcaneidolriots That's so long ;-; I never pay attention to gem cycles so thank you
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
The talonclasp pendants last cycled in in 2016.

Same for the silks I believe.
The talonclasp pendants last cycled in in 2016.

Same for the silks I believe.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
@Herico @ScarlettHound

Pendants were last cycled in during August in 2016

sQld's guide hasn't been wrong that I've found for cycled items' dates.
@Herico @ScarlettHound

Pendants were last cycled in during August in 2016

sQld's guide hasn't been wrong that I've found for cycled items' dates.
1 2