Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | username changes..
1 2 3
okay guys I'm probably going to go with @xiq, and i'll shamelessly advertise my user change egg hatch thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2645652#post_2645652]here[/url] [emoji=coatl tongue] I'm just going to sit back and cross my fingers that a) xiq isn't taken and b) I get good hatch
okay guys I'm probably going to go with @xiq, and i'll shamelessly advertise my user change egg hatch thread here

I'm just going to sit back and cross my fingers that a) xiq isn't taken and b) I get good hatch
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
[center]My first username was my Neopets username, but once I actually started playing, I decided I wanted something more, well, Naturey lol I mixed my love of Nature and The Elder Scrolls series, and decided to go with Spriggan! I mean, look at how NATURE they are!!![/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5ce6b7a2e4cc00f365d2a047da989ed9/tumblr_muiswzEJWv1r8l821o3_250.gif[/img][/center] [center]So beautiful!!![/center]
My first username was my Neopets username, but once I actually started playing, I decided I wanted something more, well, Naturey lol
I mixed my love of Nature and The Elder Scrolls series, and decided to go with Spriggan! I mean, look at how NATURE they are!!!
tumblr_muiswzEJWv1r8l821o3_250.gif
So beautiful!!!
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
I changed mine about a week ago from dragonwriter27, and I’m SO happy I did.
I changed mine about a week ago from dragonwriter27, and I’m SO happy I did.
my old username was MoonMelody28, but some people forgot the numbers, so i wanted something short without numbers. i think scylla was one of my last options, but all of the other ones were taken lol. i’m really glad i chose this one though. but i’m considering changing my un again to something airplane related.
my old username was MoonMelody28, but some people forgot the numbers, so i wanted something short without numbers. i think scylla was one of my last options, but all of the other ones were taken lol. i’m really glad i chose this one though. but i’m considering changing my un again to something airplane related.
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
I... I want to change my username to @Talon, but I think it’s taken.

Edit: ugh the user quit as well.
I... I want to change my username to @Talon, but I think it’s taken.

Edit: ugh the user quit as well.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
@Museless - yes!
@Museless - yes!
unknown.png
@Elanyx Oh wow

Do you miss your main dragon boy? Rursass? (I think I misspelt it but hey man I'm trying xD)
@Elanyx Oh wow

Do you miss your main dragon boy? Rursass? (I think I misspelt it but hey man I'm trying xD)
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
- If you've had your old one for a long time, did you ever feel like you wouldn't recognize yourself after the change?
Not really, one insider changed for a better inside joke.

- How did you decide what to change it to?
It's an inside joke involving me and the person my avatar dragon is named after. It is only supposed to be a temporary placeholder name, I'm planning on changing it again eventually.

- What was your old one? (just curious)
LtDarkDoom. Yes, I know, oh so edgy, I get it. It was a rather random choice and I regret using it for so long instead of coming up with something more creative and unique that wouldn't just throw me into the edgelord category. It wasn't meant to mean anything.
- If you've had your old one for a long time, did you ever feel like you wouldn't recognize yourself after the change?
Not really, one insider changed for a better inside joke.

- How did you decide what to change it to?
It's an inside joke involving me and the person my avatar dragon is named after. It is only supposed to be a temporary placeholder name, I'm planning on changing it again eventually.

- What was your old one? (just curious)
LtDarkDoom. Yes, I know, oh so edgy, I get it. It was a rather random choice and I regret using it for so long instead of coming up with something more creative and unique that wouldn't just throw me into the edgelord category. It wasn't meant to mean anything.
My username was Loui_Fox for a shorter period of time. Like, two months or so in the beginning.
Then I found out Panix wasn't taken and my username on every single other side (or the ones I'm signed up on) is Panix so I thought..why not?
My username was Loui_Fox for a shorter period of time. Like, two months or so in the beginning.
Then I found out Panix wasn't taken and my username on every single other side (or the ones I'm signed up on) is Panix so I thought..why not?
unknown-2.png
@Museless
Yes I miss him more than you could imagine. Account bans suck.
@Museless
Yes I miss him more than you could imagine. Account bans suck.
unknown.png
1 2 3