Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | bruh how do you even grind
1 2 3
Turn on keyboard controls and watch netflix/hulu or a lets play in another window. Seriously, keyboard controls make the whole thing really mindless and fast once you get used to them.
Turn on keyboard controls and watch netflix/hulu or a lets play in another window. Seriously, keyboard controls make the whole thing really mindless and fast once you get used to them.
The secret is cool podcasts.
The secret is cool podcasts.
i just go and go and go... and I just stop thinking and just keep going. I mean I think but like. developing story about my chars and such, esp right before sleep
i just go and go and go... and I just stop thinking and just keep going. I mean I think but like. developing story about my chars and such, esp right before sleep
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2019-03-09 12:45:50" ] Music. [/quote] But I also echo the advice to try out a dual-fodder trainer! I'd say either the Mire Flyer or a Ghostlight Meditate Monk, but there are several. (If you need, you can find a list of builds with links [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2312095]here[/url]! Light doesn't have a lending library anymore, but [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs8/1899238]LDFA[/url] can help) When I was starting out and didn't have a full team/a dual-fodder trainer it was a Struggle (TM) because everything took forever...
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2019-03-09 12:45:50:
Music.

But I also echo the advice to try out a dual-fodder trainer! I'd say either the Mire Flyer or a Ghostlight Meditate Monk, but there are several. (If you need, you can find a list of builds with links here! Light doesn't have a lending library anymore, but LDFA can help)

When I was starting out and didn't have a full team/a dual-fodder trainer it was a Struggle (TM) because everything took forever...
7irhbB2.png
[quote name="@starshiny" date="2019-03-09 12:15:51" ] idk man it's taken me months to level 2 of mine to 25 [/quote] A: Only two months? Wow its taken me almost a year to get one guy up to level 23 you good at this mate B: Why are you leveling fodder up to 25
@starshiny wrote on 2019-03-09 12:15:51:
idk man it's taken me months to level 2 of mine to 25

A: Only two months? Wow its taken me almost a year to get one guy up to level 23 you good at this mate

B: Why are you leveling fodder up to 25
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
@PandaOverlord

oh nonononono it's been like 3-4 months of more consistent grinding tbh, maybe more

they're permas, not fodder! my first ever 25 team (well one is 22 but i'm working on that ^^)
@PandaOverlord

oh nonononono it's been like 3-4 months of more consistent grinding tbh, maybe more

they're permas, not fodder! my first ever 25 team (well one is 22 but i'm working on that ^^)
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Music, tv shows or audiobooks are key.
Music, tv shows or audiobooks are key.
@starshiny

Oh alright that makes more sense. Still better at it than I am mate. (also do you know these people go thru 7 pages of fodder cause yikes who has that much room)
@starshiny

Oh alright that makes more sense. Still better at it than I am mate. (also do you know these people go thru 7 pages of fodder cause yikes who has that much room)
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
@PandaOverlord

i'm not big on the fodder/dom scene (yet) but i'm in awe of those people

i like having a perma-only lair tbh
@PandaOverlord

i'm not big on the fodder/dom scene (yet) but i'm in awe of those people

i like having a perma-only lair tbh
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old