Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coats and bags
1 2 3 4 5 6
Enchanted self-fitting clothing.

The holes for the wings are large & loose to allow them to easily slip in, then they magically shrink-wrap around them to create a sealed edge.

A lot of people are saying "magic" as a joke or another way of saying "just don't think about it" but really, magic isn't all that unbelievable given the world this game is set in.
Enchanted self-fitting clothing.

The holes for the wings are large & loose to allow them to easily slip in, then they magically shrink-wrap around them to create a sealed edge.

A lot of people are saying "magic" as a joke or another way of saying "just don't think about it" but really, magic isn't all that unbelievable given the world this game is set in.
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
[quote name="Thalath" date="2019-02-21 13:01:40" ] [quote name="fistfulofdragons" date="2019-02-21 12:48:45" ] Shhh asking such questions is punishable by tunics [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=8&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1864&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/FeUekie.jpg[/img] [/quote]
Thalath wrote on 2019-02-21 13:01:40:
fistfulofdragons wrote on 2019-02-21 12:48:45:
Shhh asking such questions is punishable by tunics

dummy?breed=8&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=1864&xt=dressing.png

FeUekie.jpg
sBdLZtA.png

How about instead of "magnets" or "magic" to explain wing clipping, we combine them?

Little magic body stickers with a magic rune to attract it’s counterpart towards it, and a removable clothing sticker with the counterpart rune that is attracted towards the "magnet" so it’s both comfortable, practical, and magical?

This way, our lovely dragons are comfy wearing their wing-clipping clothes, and we have a neat explanation!

Plus, this way, we can negate the use of the tunics forever.

How about instead of "magnets" or "magic" to explain wing clipping, we combine them?

Little magic body stickers with a magic rune to attract it’s counterpart towards it, and a removable clothing sticker with the counterpart rune that is attracted towards the "magnet" so it’s both comfortable, practical, and magical?

This way, our lovely dragons are comfy wearing their wing-clipping clothes, and we have a neat explanation!

Plus, this way, we can negate the use of the tunics forever.
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
[quote name="buggy101" date="2020-08-06 19:29:43" ] Easy: It's game logic that makes them work. [/quote]
buggy101 wrote on 2020-08-06 19:29:43:
Easy: It's game logic that makes them work.
dayvxna-213c362e-7ebe-4009-a350-30adac498168.png
Dnqps2i.pngHJLIYn4.png
he - him || it isn't lucifer, it's lucifUr, with an U. || FR + 4
art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6