Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plushies
Um....hello! I was wondering if anyone had a fully updated list of all the plushes available on Flight Rising?
Um....hello! I was wondering if anyone had a fully updated list of all the plushes available on Flight Rising?
[font=georgia][color=#611E5B]@ItsAlecks idk what you mean...like the mammertee plushies? or the deity dolls? these below are all the ones that i remember exist [item=mammertee plushie] [item=kelp tender plush] [item=flowering vulpine plushie] [item=stuffed alstroemeria fox] [item=moth-eaten mith doll] [item=stuffed mith] [item=exotic arcanist idol] [item=heavy earthshaker idol] [item=smoldering flamecaller puppet] [item=furry icewarden puppet] [item=soft lightweaver idol] [item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll] [item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll] [item=rotting plaguebringer effigy] [item=faded shadowbinder effigy] [item=sopping tidelord sackdoll] [item=playful windsinger puppet]
@ItsAlecks idk what you mean...like the mammertee plushies? or the deity dolls?

these below are all the ones that i remember exist
Mammertee Plushie Kelp Tender Plush
Flowering Vulpine Plushie Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox
Moth-eaten Mith Doll Stuffed Mith

Exotic Arcanist Idol Heavy Earthshaker Idol Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Furry Icewarden Puppet Soft Lightweaver Idol Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Playful Windsinger Puppet
queen_katoe.gif
plus these two! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/28264.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/28263.png[/img]
plus these two!
28264.png28263.png
[quote name="QueenKatoe" date="2019-02-21 06:37:52" ] [font=georgia][color=#611E5B]@ItsAlecks idk what you mean...like the mammertee plushies? or the deity dolls? these below are all the ones that i remember exist [item=mammertee plushie] [item=kelp tender plush] [item=flowering vulpine plushie] [item=stuffed alstroemeria fox] [item=moth-eaten mith doll] [item=stuffed mith] [item=exotic arcanist idol] [item=heavy earthshaker idol] [item=smoldering flamecaller puppet] [item=furry icewarden puppet] [item=soft lightweaver idol] [item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll] [item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll] [item=rotting plaguebringer effigy] [item=faded shadowbinder effigy] [item=sopping tidelord sackdoll] [item=playful windsinger puppet] [/quote] [font=Comic Sans MS]These above and I think also those can be considered plushies somehow?[/font] [item=Four-Eyed Phylactery][item=Pinpush Mirror Doll][item=Worn Pincushion][item=Stuffed Pincushion]
QueenKatoe wrote on 2019-02-21 06:37:52:
@ItsAlecks idk what you mean...like the mammertee plushies? or the deity dolls?

these below are all the ones that i remember exist
Mammertee Plushie Kelp Tender Plush
Flowering Vulpine Plushie Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox
Moth-eaten Mith Doll Stuffed Mith

Exotic Arcanist Idol Heavy Earthshaker Idol Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Furry Icewarden Puppet Soft Lightweaver Idol Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Playful Windsinger Puppet
These above and I think also those can be considered plushies somehow?
Four-Eyed Phylactery Pinpush Mirror Doll Worn Pincushion Stuffed Pincushion
W6LdAlV.gif
@QueenKatoe @Ventoux @HoodieCat
Thank you guys! Now I have the list to grab!

*pokemon theme plays*
@QueenKatoe @Ventoux @HoodieCat
Thank you guys! Now I have the list to grab!

*pokemon theme plays*
Sorry to come into an old thread but I have this ENTIRE collection, plus a wolpertinger hoodie!
Sorry to come into an old thread but I have this ENTIRE collection, plus a wolpertinger hoodie!
JASPER

SHE/HER
87522708p_2.png 87522705p_1.png
968.png1017.png
I just got all of the dragons from the "sackdoll" "idol" "puppet" "effigy" collection and I'm in love TvT I used this thread to figure out which ones i was missing and just wanted to let yall know I did it! '^v^
I just got all of the dragons from the "sackdoll" "idol" "puppet" "effigy" collection and I'm in love TvT I used this thread to figure out which ones i was missing and just wanted to let yall know I did it! '^v^
They/Them