Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Chatter Discord
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56
Y'all better be ready for free stuff cause I am loaded and ready to party
Y'all better be ready for free stuff cause I am loaded and ready to party
snakes.png
Can't wait to get some gifting started, this is gonna be fun ^^
Can't wait to get some gifting started, this is gonna be fun ^^
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
Already slapped someone with a gift and I’m just getting started!
Already slapped someone with a gift and I’m just getting started!
GLMwkdE.png Lore Shop
tyEuRXe.png
first time I do a such event like this! I hope I'll send you some joy and smile with my futur gift ^^

Lovely day you all :DD
first time I do a such event like this! I hope I'll send you some joy and smile with my futur gift ^^

Lovely day you all :DD
F3EzcZm.pngnOUegbm.png
rbLxT6q.pngsqIt933.png
This is my first time participating in Flight Chatter's House Cup, so I'm still learning how it all works, but I am excited! I hope I can make at least one user's day with a gift for this event. ;w;
This is my first time participating in Flight Chatter's House Cup, so I'm still learning how it all works, but I am excited! I hope I can make at least one user's day with a gift for this event. ;w;
So excited to be participating in this year's House Cup!! Please pm me on FR or Discord if I am doing something incorrectly ^^'
So excited to be participating in this year's House Cup!! Please pm me on FR or Discord if I am doing something incorrectly ^^'
66283183.png 66719993.png
So excited for the annual House Cup to be back! Go House Manahe! I can't wait to gift dragon art!!
So excited for the annual House Cup to be back! Go House Manahe! I can't wait to gift dragon art!!
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
hello lets share gifts
hello lets share gifts
I am soooo excited to start gifting :) this is my first year on FR and of course the first time participating in a Flight Chatter House Cup!
I am soooo excited to start gifting :) this is my first year on FR and of course the first time participating in a Flight Chatter House Cup!
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
house cup! happy gifting to you all :D
house cup! happy gifting to you all :D
9IL5sDk.png
u5iPftV.png
XGkYzjm.png
G592M96.png
zCMcLLE.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 55 56