Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Chatter Discord
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 55 56
i love flight chatter for helping me advertise my sales and meet a WHOLE ton of new people! events were fun too, tysm!
i love flight chatter for helping me advertise my sales and meet a WHOLE ton of new people! events were fun too, tysm!
RAQUESIS
she/her | infj-t | fr+0 | xxx breeder
XXX DRAGONS FOR SALE HERE
Flight chatter has helped me so much recently. The community itself is so kind and the mods are extremly helpful. I'm glad I could find such a wholesome community and server ^^
Flight chatter has helped me so much recently. The community itself is so kind and the mods are extremly helpful. I'm glad I could find such a wholesome community and server ^^
PnQm21H.png (-Wishlist!
PQS34pr.gif
oOTxC.gif
I love Flight Chatter because everyone seems so nice and welcoming. uvu
I love Flight Chatter because everyone seems so nice and welcoming. uvu
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
I love FC because everyone is super nice and helpful!
I love FC because everyone is super nice and helpful!
I love FC because it is such a casual and safe space. The people and mods are friendly and I never feel left out.
I love FC because it is such a casual and safe space. The people and mods are friendly and I never feel left out.
66283183.png 66719993.png
i love flight chatter for its community, activity, and ease of navigation

i have learnt many things from this server and met some awesome people, and i hope to experience more from this server in the coming months and years ^-^
i love flight chatter for its community, activity, and ease of navigation

i have learnt many things from this server and met some awesome people, and i hope to experience more from this server in the coming months and years ^-^
een4H37dx.png
eecHa0MYt.png
eeO62tc6n.png
acecatcher.png aromcatcher.png
I love FC for the wholesome community it has! I've met people and befriended them that i wouldnt have otherwise
I love FC for the wholesome community it has! I've met people and befriended them that i wouldnt have otherwise
just a little lad
I love Flight Chatter for the friendly and helpful people it has.
I love Flight Chatter for the friendly and helpful people it has.
Nature is beautiful, in every way
From blooming flowers to baby animals
Nature can lead you astray
But even the desert has beauty
I love being out in Nature
It's so good to relax and watch the animals
-Anna
2-1-1.jpg
I love FC cuz how friendly it is and so many events! It's so fun ^^
I love FC cuz how friendly it is and so many events! It's so fun ^^
honestly, my favourite thing abt flight chatter has been just been the way it's run, the staff are so lovely and you can see what a great community they've fostered. y'all rock! thank you for making the server as lovely as it is
honestly, my favourite thing abt flight chatter has been just been the way it's run, the staff are so lovely and you can see what a great community they've fostered. y'all rock! thank you for making the server as lovely as it is
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 55 56