Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | HIBERNAL SLOTS FOR EGGS????
1 2 3
[quote name="Chaosarceus" date="2019-02-19 20:28:52" ] Oh, wait until you get the two BOSS FAMILIAR slot... I know the tasks are meant to get harder but I'm just a tiiiiiiny bit salty about requiring not one but two bos fams for a single slot. [/quote] I'd be salty if one of the bosses wasn't from Volcanic Vents. People should grind there more! (so that more weathered tail tatters drop)
Chaosarceus wrote on 2019-02-19 20:28:52:
Oh, wait until you get the two BOSS FAMILIAR slot...

I know the tasks are meant to get harder but I'm just a tiiiiiiny bit salty about requiring not one but two bos fams for a single slot.
I'd be salty if one of the bosses wasn't from Volcanic Vents. People should grind there more!

(so that more weathered tail tatters drop)
Ya know, just personally I'm not too mad. No matter how rare eggs are, there will always be more coming. Sure, losing one is rough, but think, after that you dont gotta give up your eggs anymore. Plus, you'll make that money back pretty soon if you do G&G, fodder, sniping and whatnot :)
Ya know, just personally I'm not too mad. No matter how rare eggs are, there will always be more coming. Sure, losing one is rough, but think, after that you dont gotta give up your eggs anymore. Plus, you'll make that money back pretty soon if you do G&G, fodder, sniping and whatnot :)
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@sugarrose22

A gem slot is 50 gems. Selling an egg would give you five hibernal den slots.

@sugarrose22

TBH, I had to finish the slots once I started because I'm a competitionist and I couldn't stand having it half done. Was it a waste of a lot of gems? probably. Should I have bought the gem slots first? definitely. But did I do it anyways? You BET I did!!*

*almost. I'm still waiting for the Raven Sylvan Dresses to come up for swipp but that's literally my last one.

Edit: And I mean, consider how expensive a single slot is once you have most of your normal lair done. It's 235kt, which is like 235 gems. So one egg isn't that much more expensive.
TBH, I had to finish the slots once I started because I'm a competitionist and I couldn't stand having it half done. Was it a waste of a lot of gems? probably. Should I have bought the gem slots first? definitely. But did I do it anyways? You BET I did!!*

*almost. I'm still waiting for the Raven Sylvan Dresses to come up for swipp but that's literally my last one.

Edit: And I mean, consider how expensive a single slot is once you have most of your normal lair done. It's 235kt, which is like 235 gems. So one egg isn't that much more expensive.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
[quote name="Sopheroo" date="2019-02-19 20:33:23" ] A gem slot is 50 gems. Selling an egg would give you five hibernal den slots. [/quote] @Sopheroo The ones you can buy with gems are. But you can only buy 100 that way, the other 350 you have to do the turn-ins for.
Sopheroo wrote on 2019-02-19 20:33:23:

@Sopheroo The ones you can buy with gems are. But you can only buy 100 that way, the other 350 you have to do the turn-ins for.
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
[quote name="Chaosarceus" date="2019-02-19 20:28:52" ] Oh, wait until you get the two BOSS FAMILIAR slot... I know the tasks are meant to get harder but I'm just a tiiiiiiny bit salty about requiring not one but two bos fams for a single slot. [/quote] Yeeeeeeeah. I'm salty about that too. Especially since I've only ever gotten [i]one[/i] Deeprealm Hunter to drop. And it took forever. Longer than most of the other ones I have managed to get (I think the only one out of the ones I have that took me longer was the Disoriented Spirit). Though, I have gotten the Hydra multiple times, so that's on the other side of the spectrum. But still, oof. I'm glad it's near the end...? The egg ones hurt a bit to do, but thankfully I have/had most of the eggs for it. I'm just missing Ice |D;
Chaosarceus wrote on 2019-02-19 20:28:52:

I know the tasks are meant to get harder but I'm just a tiiiiiiny bit salty about requiring not one but two bos fams for a single slot.

Yeeeeeeeah. I'm salty about that too.

Especially since I've only ever gotten one Deeprealm Hunter to drop. And it took forever. Longer than most of the other ones I have managed to get (I think the only one out of the ones I have that took me longer was the Disoriented Spirit).

Though, I have gotten the Hydra multiple times, so that's on the other side of the spectrum. But still, oof. I'm glad it's near the end...?

The egg ones hurt a bit to do, but thankfully I have/had most of the eggs for it. I'm just missing Ice |D;
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="AdeleneDawner" date="2019-02-19 20:45:50" ] Sopheroo The ones you can buy with gems are. But you can only buy 100 that way, the other 350 you have to do the turn-ins for. [/quote] There are 300 turn ins, and only 11 of them are eggs. The other one not really worth doing is the two boss familiars one. You're still at over 500 hibernal den slots if you disregard these ones and do the gem ones. Just disregard the ones not worth the money.
AdeleneDawner wrote on 2019-02-19 20:45:50:
Sopheroo The ones you can buy with gems are. But you can only buy 100 that way, the other 350 you have to do the turn-ins for.

There are 300 turn ins, and only 11 of them are eggs. The other one not really worth doing is the two boss familiars one.

You're still at over 500 hibernal den slots if you disregard these ones and do the gem ones. Just disregard the ones not worth the money.
There are some that you have to turn in genes for, which ... nah.
[quote name="AetherSeer" date="2019-02-19 22:08:49" ] There are some that you have to turn in genes for, which ... nah. [/quote] Genes aren't that bad, because of dom discounts - and healthy supply. You can get them for MP price. There is no MP price for boss familiars, eggs and rally.
AetherSeer wrote on 2019-02-19 22:08:49:
Genes aren't that bad, because of dom discounts - and healthy supply. You can get them for MP price.

There is no MP price for boss familiars, eggs and rally.
[quote name="@Chaosarceus" date="2019-02-19 20:28:52" ] Oh, wait until you get the two BOSS FAMILIAR slot... [/quote] WAIT WHAT I didn't know the hibernal den thirsted for bosses. How does a hibernal den use boss familiars? Does it harvest the fat for insulation in the room the dragons are sleeping in? I'm both amused and nervous at learning this. I should have checked the upcoming items needed but I was worried at what I would find haha
@Chaosarceus wrote on 2019-02-19 20:28:52:
WAIT WHAT

I didn't know the hibernal den thirsted for bosses. How does a hibernal den use boss familiars? Does it harvest the fat for insulation in the room the dragons are sleeping in? I'm both amused and nervous at learning this. I should have checked the upcoming items needed but I was worried at what I would find haha
1 2 3