Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hovering Over Avatars
1 2 3 4
[quote name="LlamaGenius" date="2019-02-12 18:36:38" ] [quote name="Dieter" date="2019-02-12 18:34:10" ] I love reading other's broadcast messages but I can't ever write good ones :v [/quote] I usually write whatever my mentality is at the time I change it. I basically just joke about myself in my Message. [/quote] yeah, this is normally what I do, though recently mine has just been me hating on trigonometry
LlamaGenius wrote on 2019-02-12 18:36:38:
Dieter wrote on 2019-02-12 18:34:10:
I love reading other's broadcast messages but I can't ever write good ones :v
I usually write whatever my mentality is at the time I change it. I basically just joke about myself in my Message.

yeah, this is normally what I do, though recently mine has just been me hating on trigonometry
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
I do it every now and then, usually gets a giggle out of me. :P
I do it every now and then, usually gets a giggle out of me. :P
iuEBSJ3.png   slCEFYq.png   3J4E2hk.png  
There's three kinds of messages:

1. Song lyrics
2. Memes
3. Clan lore
There's three kinds of messages:

1. Song lyrics
2. Memes
3. Clan lore
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Sometimes, but mostly I only see broadcasts if I'm on someone's profile page
Sometimes, but mostly I only see broadcasts if I'm on someone's profile page
I never really know what to write in mine, so I just leave it like how I have it now
I never really know what to write in mine, so I just leave it like how I have it now
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
I like to think my broadcast is funny or at least relatable to some...
I like to think my broadcast is funny or at least relatable to some...
XOxv5KE.png
I'm not funny so mine is just part of a lyric to a pretty and whimsical song by the lovely Adam Young

@chibithulu lol yours made me laugh @Cytus yours too xD
I'm not funny so mine is just part of a lyric to a pretty and whimsical song by the lovely Adam Young

@chibithulu lol yours made me laugh @Cytus yours too xD
BFEMrcM.png
I do it when I'm not on mobile!
I do it when I'm not on mobile!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
Lmao I don't do it often but I usually find funny jokes when I do
Lmao I don't do it often but I usually find funny jokes when I do
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
I don't normally think to look at others' but this thread prompted me to hover over every post here to see what people put. I used to just have nonsense in mine, but now I use it to put quotes or references to things I like. On the off-chance that someone who also likes that thing notices it and we have a "same hat!" moment. [emoji=coatl tongue]
I don't normally think to look at others' but this thread prompted me to hover over every post here to see what people put.

I used to just have nonsense in mine, but now I use it to put quotes or references to things I like. On the off-chance that someone who also likes that thing notices it and we have a "same hat!" moment.
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
1 2 3 4