Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What If You Can Only Join Flights
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I started in shadow, so not the worst flight to me to be stuck in. Not sure I would've stayed active on FR if all my hatchlings had to have shadow eyes though, I'm not a fan of the common color.
I started in shadow, so not the worst flight to me to be stuck in. Not sure I would've stayed active on FR if all my hatchlings had to have shadow eyes though, I'm not a fan of the common color.
Shadow was my second choice when I first joined, so it wouldn't be too bad. I love magic and pink things too much to leave arcane though.
Shadow was my second choice when I first joined, so it wouldn't be too bad. I love magic and pink things too much to leave arcane though.
p4h1led.png
[quote name="Thalath" date="2019-02-09 19:01:11" ] I was born in December, so... [/quote]
Thalath wrote on 2019-02-09 19:01:11:
I was born in December, so...
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
...i guess fire kind of fits my username, but their aesthetic isnt my sort of thing! D:
...i guess fire kind of fits my username, but their aesthetic isnt my sort of thing! D:
JAufpfb.gif
light is ok, but the coolest thing would be the fact that the brightshine jubilee is the week of my birthday
light is ok, but the coolest thing would be the fact that the brightshine jubilee is the week of my birthday
no
I actually started in my birth flight, Arcane. :y
I actually started in my birth flight, Arcane. :y
_ _ _ _ xWsqmwJ.png
_hedj_
gdblirs.png
_ _she/they/he
_ _gmt+0/fr+8
_ _
lNYuJMt.png
I'd be a little annoyed. I was born in December and there is no elemental festival during then. :(
I'd be a little annoyed. I was born in December and there is no elemental festival during then. :(
Light is Love, Light is Life.

Would mean I would have to join Shadow and lemme tell you, those gems being dropped for a flight change right away. Shadow is just not my asthetic.
Light is Love, Light is Life.

Would mean I would have to join Shadow and lemme tell you, those gems being dropped for a flight change right away. Shadow is just not my asthetic.
I’m okay with being in plague
I’m okay with being in plague
unknown.png
I'd still be in Nature.
I'd still be in Nature.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20