Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Valentines Day Flower-o-Grams?
1 2 3 4
I don't really have any friends I could send it to, but I like the idea! If you figure out what kind of plants you're going to need, just message me and I can probably donate some of the Coli drops.

As far as prices go, I think I'd charge for it, but make it a small fee, with additional fees based on how difficult the order is.

For example:
A basic assortment of flowers is 2,000 treasure, plus an additional 1,000 treasure per familiar to add common familiars to the package, and 400 treasure per battle item. I'd include an option for apparel as well, but I don't know how you'd price that.

+2,000 per level to upgrade the rarity/food points of the bundle (for example, Tulips and Snapdragons instead of Roses and Myosotis)

+1,000 per star per familiar for more uncommon familiars (not from the first seven venues, nor The Mire and Ghostlight.)

For 10,000 treasure, you can request a custom bouquet. Additional fees for familiars and battle items still apply.

Boss familiars, event-exclusive familiars, or plants above 6 food points must be provided by the customer.

You could have a couple of different plant arrangements of different rarity levels.
For (a loose) example, 2-to-4 point (heavy on the 2 point), 3-to-5 point, 2-to-6 point (heavy on 4- 5- and 6 point), and custom.

Obviously this is just an example, and I'm not very good at pricing things so you should definitely use your own judgment. But I really do think the idea sounds good.
I don't really have any friends I could send it to, but I like the idea! If you figure out what kind of plants you're going to need, just message me and I can probably donate some of the Coli drops.

As far as prices go, I think I'd charge for it, but make it a small fee, with additional fees based on how difficult the order is.

For example:
A basic assortment of flowers is 2,000 treasure, plus an additional 1,000 treasure per familiar to add common familiars to the package, and 400 treasure per battle item. I'd include an option for apparel as well, but I don't know how you'd price that.

+2,000 per level to upgrade the rarity/food points of the bundle (for example, Tulips and Snapdragons instead of Roses and Myosotis)

+1,000 per star per familiar for more uncommon familiars (not from the first seven venues, nor The Mire and Ghostlight.)

For 10,000 treasure, you can request a custom bouquet. Additional fees for familiars and battle items still apply.

Boss familiars, event-exclusive familiars, or plants above 6 food points must be provided by the customer.

You could have a couple of different plant arrangements of different rarity levels.
For (a loose) example, 2-to-4 point (heavy on the 2 point), 3-to-5 point, 2-to-6 point (heavy on 4- 5- and 6 point), and custom.

Obviously this is just an example, and I'm not very good at pricing things so you should definitely use your own judgment. But I really do think the idea sounds good.
med_fish_smol.pngsplish_smol.png
@Maevepanda
this sounds really nice!
I have lots of flowers I could donate
@Maevepanda
this sounds really nice!
I have lots of flowers I could donate
akueye3.png
I have a friend in mind for this, and this eould be quite lovely!
I have a friend in mind for this, and this eould be quite lovely!
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
That’d be a cute idea! I would so sign up if you did it!
That’d be a cute idea! I would so sign up if you did it!
bVzIUfv.png
I love this idea! While I can't really think of who I would send something to, I think it's really sweet. :)
I love this idea! While I can't really think of who I would send something to, I think it's really sweet. :)
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I love it! I would sign up if you made it, I have a few people I would love to gift who I'm not necessarily friends with but who deserve a little fluff and flowers. ^^
I love it! I would sign up if you made it, I have a few people I would love to gift who I'm not necessarily friends with but who deserve a little fluff and flowers. ^^
6BiBS.gif
If you need any help, I'd love to pitch in :D
If you need any help, I'd love to pitch in :D
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Harana @Veritable @FrostDragonRose @Sparkbreeze @Faolana @jennycatmystique @greaticy @CrystalPeacock @Dieter @MistLeaf @Knoxxi @ProwlerBC @phantom105 @myriadofstars @SkyTreader197 @Tox

Aaahhh, thank all of you for your positive response! I'll definitely do the Flower-o-Gram now :D I'll also ping you all once I set up the thread (hopefully February 1st).

@/Harana
Please stop me before I take on too many projects again xD

@/jennycatmystique
Thank you! If I get a lot of orders, I would love to get some help with sending the messages, if you're up for that?
I'm thinking of color-schemed packages, but maybe types (food, baldwin, etc.) is a good idea too. I have to think about that~

@/Dieter
Yes, I want that to be an option ^^

@/MistLeaf
Thanks for the help! I'm thinking of doing several color-schemed packages of flowers for 2kT/2G, and if I get enough familiars, I might add the option to add a familiar for like, +1 or 2kT/G, I think.

@/Knoxxi
Donations always help, thank you so much!

@/Tox
Thanks! Donations will always help, and I might need some help sending out the messages if you'd be willing to help with that?
@Harana @Veritable @FrostDragonRose @Sparkbreeze @Faolana @jennycatmystique @greaticy @CrystalPeacock @Dieter @MistLeaf @Knoxxi @ProwlerBC @phantom105 @myriadofstars @SkyTreader197 @Tox

Aaahhh, thank all of you for your positive response! I'll definitely do the Flower-o-Gram now :D I'll also ping you all once I set up the thread (hopefully February 1st).

@/Harana
Please stop me before I take on too many projects again xD

@/jennycatmystique
Thank you! If I get a lot of orders, I would love to get some help with sending the messages, if you're up for that?
I'm thinking of color-schemed packages, but maybe types (food, baldwin, etc.) is a good idea too. I have to think about that~

@/Dieter
Yes, I want that to be an option ^^

@/MistLeaf
Thanks for the help! I'm thinking of doing several color-schemed packages of flowers for 2kT/2G, and if I get enough familiars, I might add the option to add a familiar for like, +1 or 2kT/G, I think.

@/Knoxxi
Donations always help, thank you so much!

@/Tox
Thanks! Donations will always help, and I might need some help sending out the messages if you'd be willing to help with that?
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda You can never have too many lol

If you need help, I'd love to be of assistance! :D
@Maevepanda You can never have too many lol

If you need help, I'd love to be of assistance! :D
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
I'd love to be pinged when this starts :0
I'd love to be pinged when this starts :0
silks.gif things are bound to get better