Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the new roundsey dragon
1 2 3 4
tbh im not trying because i dont need food...

wait i do.
tbh im not trying because i dont need food...

wait i do.
TBD
I wish I could have him and keep him forever, but I would probably end up exalting him because he doesn't fit with my aesthetic and would stick out so much to me that it'd make me uncomfortable. :(
I wish I could have him and keep him forever, but I would probably end up exalting him because he doesn't fit with my aesthetic and would stick out so much to me that it'd make me uncomfortable. :(

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
[quote name="eefles" date="2019-01-23 05:30:34" ] I wish I could have him and keep him forever, but I would probably end up exalting him because he doesn't fit with my aesthetic and would stick out so much to me that it'd make me uncomfortable. :( [/quote] ofc if you win you can do whatever you want, but you would probably make a lot more money + give him a better home by selling him rather than exalting him! ^^
eefles wrote on 2019-01-23 05:30:34:
ofc if you win you can do whatever you want, but you would probably make a lot more money + give him a better home by selling him rather than exalting him! ^^
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Cute dragon, but why is 20 amber algae a prize? Might as well give us half a stack of 2 point insects.
Cute dragon, but why is 20 amber algae a prize? Might as well give us half a stack of 2 point insects.
@hisagi i believe it’s for a swipp trade ^^
@hisagi i believe it’s for a swipp trade ^^
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
What a pretty dragon! I'm not going to bother entering for him though since I already have a dragon like him and there's a very low chance of getting him.
What a pretty dragon! I'm not going to bother entering for him though since I already have a dragon like him and there's a very low chance of getting him.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
I LOVE HIM
sadly i'm not gonna win him :(
I LOVE HIM
sadly i'm not gonna win him :(
spinner skink runes are the only meta for this combo and thats sad...
spinner skink runes are the only meta for this combo and thats sad...
l5KIkf4.png
@scylla
I'm aware, but it's 45 and extremely easy to get.
@scylla
[quote name="Hisagi" date="2019-01-23 08:08:59" ] @scylla I'm aware, but it's 45 and extremely easy to get. [/quote] amber algae is not easy to get even if you get the spawn to show up
Hisagi wrote on 2019-01-23 08:08:59:
@scylla

amber algae is not easy to get even if you get the spawn to show up
l5KIkf4.png
1 2 3 4