Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I wish it was 2013...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Nyllei" date="2019-01-22 20:28:26" ] *cries in underage* [/quote] Same tbh. I doubt I could've gotten it, but imagine if I got one of the custom content packs? Even just a random item would've been really rad [s]although I think we all want to make our own Skydancers[/s]
Nyllei wrote on 2019-01-22 20:28:26:
*cries in underage*
Same tbh. I doubt I could've gotten it, but imagine if I got one of the custom content packs? Even just a random item would've been really rad although I think we all want to make our own Skydancers
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
Mood
Mood
Aren, he/him
tumblr_pdwm7a1q7a1u8j43qo3_250.pngtumblr_inline_pdwm6f8XGV1rrt52m_540.png
Back then I was still depressed that they closed down Pet Society ;-;
I probably wouldn't have backed it if I'd known about it, but joining early and getting those sweet sweet sprites and downtime rewards?
Yes please!
Back then I was still depressed that they closed down Pet Society ;-;
I probably wouldn't have backed it if I'd known about it, but joining early and getting those sweet sweet sprites and downtime rewards?
Yes please!

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
I wouldn't have minded throwing money at the kickstart but I am happy that I joined in time to get some of the awesome apparel of July 2013 and on. Only angry I didn't get more of them.
I wouldn't have minded throwing money at the kickstart but I am happy that I joined in time to get some of the awesome apparel of July 2013 and on. Only angry I didn't get more of them.
what a mood.
what a mood.
I wouldn't have been old enough to buy KS packages, but I would have been old enough to join during fire's first festival But I don't think it was open that month.. My biggest mistake was not joining back in 2014 when I first heard about FR. But I waited 2 years like an idiot, so I missed out on a lot of cool stuff.
I wouldn't have been old enough to buy KS packages, but I would have been old enough to join during fire's first festival But I don't think it was open that month.. My biggest mistake was not joining back in 2014 when I first heard about FR. But I waited 2 years like an idiot, so I missed out on a lot of cool stuff.
It's a shame, FR is actually my first pet collecting game, I didn't even realise games like this existed haha.

(And the ones I saw in 2013 were mostly kind of lame in my opinion.)
It's a shame, FR is actually my first pet collecting game, I didn't even realise games like this existed haha.

(And the ones I saw in 2013 were mostly kind of lame in my opinion.)
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
Eh. I was twenty-one then, I believe. Around that time I wasn't in the financial position to even afford it. Heck - don't even think I had Internet access back then to boot. Luckily I am in a lot more stable place now, but I do wish I could have helped kickstart the project.
Eh. I was twenty-one then, I believe. Around that time I wasn't in the financial position to even afford it. Heck - don't even think I had Internet access back then to boot. Luckily I am in a lot more stable place now, but I do wish I could have helped kickstart the project.
It annoys me everyday that I was only about a year off of all that, but I had no idea about FR in 2013. Not to mention, I was newly out of college and only working part-time... probably not the best year to spend money on a game.
It annoys me everyday that I was only about a year off of all that, but I had no idea about FR in 2013. Not to mention, I was newly out of college and only working part-time... probably not the best year to spend money on a game.
7dfa0034721be53ddadc4852082d7a88b67a5f87.png2495fe858eaa66d6b44d62067764812ff0ed81a8.pngf9d47f5e3beac2bf41f71035895b8c574bb7c2b6.pngWishlist
Mood
Mood
1 2 3 4 5 6 7