Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cursed Flight Rising Headcanons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[quote name="Realuity" date="2019-01-23 03:34:22" ] You can indeed drink Wyrmwound water, but only on a blue moon, on a Saturday, during Riot of Rot, on a Friday the 13th, and you need to have the River Muck familiar with you while wearing brass steampunk goggles and you also need to have at least 2 dragons with Ice primal eyes. [/quote] How can it be Friday and Saturday at the same time though? Can they only do it for about 5 seconds around midnight? Also RoR literally can’t start early enough for that unfortunately
Realuity wrote on 2019-01-23 03:34:22:
You can indeed drink Wyrmwound water, but only on a blue moon, on a Saturday, during Riot of Rot, on a Friday the 13th, and you need to have the River Muck familiar with you while wearing brass steampunk goggles and you also need to have at least 2 dragons with Ice primal eyes.
How can it be Friday and Saturday at the same time though? Can they only do it for about 5 seconds around midnight?
Also RoR literally can’t start early enough for that unfortunately
unknown.png
cryfac tundras are very hard boys and they just move ominously without moving anything. they just terrifyingly hover around, which gets even scarier when they're flying
cryfac tundras are very hard boys and they just move ominously without moving anything. they just terrifyingly hover around, which gets even scarier when they're flying
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="Kalopsia" date="2019-01-22 05:47:55" ] Crystal and Facet Tundras are still soft and furry. How does it work? No one knows. [/quote] Maybe they're like sparkly pom-poms
Kalopsia wrote on 2019-01-22 05:47:55:
Crystal and Facet Tundras are still soft and furry. How does it work? No one knows.

Maybe they're like sparkly pom-poms
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
[quote name="Mediumdee" date="2019-02-15 06:53:18" ] [quote name="Realuity" date="2019-01-23 03:34:22" ] You can indeed drink Wyrmwound water, but only on a blue moon, on a Saturday, during Riot of Rot, on a Friday the 13th, and you need to have the River Muck familiar with you while wearing brass steampunk goggles and you also need to have at least 2 dragons with Ice primal eyes. [/quote] How can it be Friday and Saturday at the same time though? Can they only do it for about 5 seconds around midnight? Also RoR literally can’t start early enough for that unfortunately [/quote] Well, you can drink it on any other day, but only once..
Mediumdee wrote on 2019-02-15 06:53:18:
Realuity wrote on 2019-01-23 03:34:22:
You can indeed drink Wyrmwound water, but only on a blue moon, on a Saturday, during Riot of Rot, on a Friday the 13th, and you need to have the River Muck familiar with you while wearing brass steampunk goggles and you also need to have at least 2 dragons with Ice primal eyes.
How can it be Friday and Saturday at the same time though? Can they only do it for about 5 seconds around midnight?
Also RoR literally can’t start early enough for that unfortunately
Well, you can drink it on any other day, but only once..
3fda031692d05b62d61f65ce2b2b0a8d5846e2f4.png hi, i'm realu!
-he/him
-fandragon enjoyer
-aberration collector
-krak-on splat roller main
-full of delicious soups and stews

I had this thought while I was daydreaming in ELA class:

Every dragon who had the runes tertiary gene has a past life, and the runes translate into the whole story of their life...

...and here comes the cursed part...

...but as a parody of the worst song that they had ever heard in their past life, and any dragon who translates their runes breaks out singing that song.
I had this thought while I was daydreaming in ELA class:

Every dragon who had the runes tertiary gene has a past life, and the runes translate into the whole story of their life...

...and here comes the cursed part...

...but as a parody of the worst song that they had ever heard in their past life, and any dragon who translates their runes breaks out singing that song.
blurry - they/it
rhythm game enjoyer (derogatory)
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2019-01-23 16:10:22" ] The runes on runes dragons translate to the opening line of My Immortal. [/quote]
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2019-01-23 16:10:22:
The runes on runes dragons translate to the opening line of My Immortal.
torture_isaac.png
bogsneaks are just snakes and frogs with wings
bogsneaks are just snakes and frogs with wings
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
Windsinger and Tidelord's warring made the Stormcatcher, which means he has 2 dads
Windsinger and Tidelord's warring made the Stormcatcher, which means he has 2 dads
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

[quote name="PandaOverlord" date="2019-01-22 05:45:04" ] If you shaved a tundra, it would look like a shaved bear. Look it up I dare you. [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fpLBpIe.jpg[/img] they might also look like this [img]https://img.brainjet.com/slides/7/3/6/3/8/5/736385651/0bff946923531e96363c0b7b0c754193c26d51bd.jpeg[/img]
PandaOverlord wrote on 2019-01-22 05:45:04:
If you shaved a tundra, it would look like a shaved bear. Look it up I dare you.
fpLBpIe.jpg

they might also look like this
0bff946923531e96363c0b7b0c754193c26d51bd.jpeg
uDWJxnb.png
Baldwin's cauldron is actually full of Wyrmwound goop. It's true! Think about your soylents!
Smirchbabies secrete cobwebs. Like spider silk, but it oozes out of their pores fully formed.
Baldwin's cauldron is actually full of Wyrmwound goop. It's true! Think about your soylents!
Smirchbabies secrete cobwebs. Like spider silk, but it oozes out of their pores fully formed.
XtPnxm4.png achievement.png FObX7rS.png
we-will-buy-all-your-salt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10