Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When you've got your eye on some...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="starshiny" date="2019-01-19 20:16:41" ] me when i have my eyes on some venomscale shoulder guards [/quote]
starshiny wrote on 2019-01-19 20:16:41:
me when i have my eyes on some venomscale shoulder guards
My favorite venomscale shoulder guards.
My favorite venomscale shoulder guards.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
Ah yes, loving the venomscale shoulder guards
Ah yes, loving the venomscale shoulder guards
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them
+0 FR Time
hY0Kj.gif33dVz.gif4Fb4U.gif78fmg.gifwlq4u.gifbMEf8.gifIuuoe.gifhAVEG.gif
[quote name="@starshiny" date="2019-01-20 10:51:48" ] [quote name="@/SalFisher" date="2019-01-19 22:07:42" ] dad say lightly fried fish fillets one more time [/quote] would you like some lightly fried fish fillets? [/quote] dad its 1 am
@starshiny wrote on 2019-01-20 10:51:48:
@/SalFisher wrote on 2019-01-19 22:07:42:
dad say lightly fried fish fillets one more time
would you like some lightly fried fish fillets?

dad its 1 am
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->h1JH21.pngkmHb81.png8tAkv1.pngunknown.png
I have a feeling this is FR's verson of the Etruscan Ceramic Boar Vessel 600-500 BCE

2gskc61.png

I have a feeling this is FR's verson of the Etruscan Ceramic Boar Vessel 600-500 BCE

2gskc61.png

e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
[img]https://i.imgur.com/AI6JI0b.png[/img] [i]it has returned[/i]
AI6JI0b.png
it has returned
shira // any pronouns // // +3 FR time
kirby.gif
Wouldn't you love some venomscale shoulder guards? They're the finest of venomscale shoulder guards! You know you want some venomscale shoulder guards. Go buy these venomscale shoulder guards. However you need to pay 1000t and some items for these venomscale shoulder guards! I see you have your eye on these venomscale shoulder guards!! The price is right for these venomscale shoulder guards!!!!! These are only the finest venomscale shoulder guards! They are the best quality venomscale shoulder guards! We only buy these venomscale shoulder guards from the best of companies!! Does this convince you to buy some venomscale shoulder guards? No, because you already had your eye on these venomscale shoulder guards!!!
Wouldn't you love some venomscale shoulder guards? They're the finest of venomscale shoulder guards! You know you want some venomscale shoulder guards. Go buy these venomscale shoulder guards. However you need to pay 1000t and some items for these venomscale shoulder guards! I see you have your eye on these venomscale shoulder guards!! The price is right for these venomscale shoulder guards!!!!! These are only the finest venomscale shoulder guards! They are the best quality venomscale shoulder guards! We only buy these venomscale shoulder guards from the best of companies!! Does this convince you to buy some venomscale shoulder guards? No, because you already had your eye on these venomscale shoulder guards!!!
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
eh? what are you selling again, pipp??? i didn't get it the first time.. eh???
eh? what are you selling again, pipp??? i didn't get it the first time.. eh???
I387ENf.png
[b] V E N O M S C A L E S H O U L D E R G U A R D S :)[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XUpeYoM.jpg[/img]
V E N O M S C A L E S H O U L D E R G U A R D S :)

XUpeYoM.jpg
7qCl3Ny.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7