Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | underwhelming
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
drop rate seems the same to me as the last two years, maybe a little lower than in 2016. i hope your luck increases, it is only the second day after all!
the most important part is to relax and enjoy yourself during it, there always is trading /selling hubs if you dont get what you want and eggs and scrolls will be much cheaper during the event
drop rate seems the same to me as the last two years, maybe a little lower than in 2016. i hope your luck increases, it is only the second day after all!
the most important part is to relax and enjoy yourself during it, there always is trading /selling hubs if you dont get what you want and eggs and scrolls will be much cheaper during the event
yeahbuddy.png
Boo
he/him
um,, hi lol
smol.png
chrysocolla.gif
Hah yeah I feel ya. Last year was pretty decent but this year? Gosh I know it's only 2 days in but it's not that great! Last years first few days it was fun, getting lucky getting lots of chests/fams/etc.
But this year hardly anything! Barely even 20-30 chests despite being in multiple venues for hours.
Really is bumming me out
Hah yeah I feel ya. Last year was pretty decent but this year? Gosh I know it's only 2 days in but it's not that great! Last years first few days it was fun, getting lucky getting lots of chests/fams/etc.
But this year hardly anything! Barely even 20-30 chests despite being in multiple venues for hours.
Really is bumming me out
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
I've gotten like what, 23+ chests? 2 smirches and a few jester hats. And the rest is just familiars. I don't like this one...
I've gotten like what, 23+ chests? 2 smirches and a few jester hats. And the rest is just familiars. I don't like this one...
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
@Aeteni

I get the salt. I do. It's awful when you get crappy drops but there are a few ways that you can acquire more chests than just grinding eternally in the coliseum.

The best advice I can give is to gather the swipp trade materials on mass. My method is to change between two venues (Like Woodland Path and Scorched forest - Materials drop there for two of swipp trades). Keep hoarding the materials up until the trades show and then cash in.

Best luck to you ouob I hope you get some nice drops.
@Aeteni

I get the salt. I do. It's awful when you get crappy drops but there are a few ways that you can acquire more chests than just grinding eternally in the coliseum.

The best advice I can give is to gather the swipp trade materials on mass. My method is to change between two venues (Like Woodland Path and Scorched forest - Materials drop there for two of swipp trades). Keep hoarding the materials up until the trades show and then cash in.

Best luck to you ouob I hope you get some nice drops.
*shrug* Can't please everyone. I saw people saying that although there were a ton of chests, it was hard to get anything -good- from them. This year, I'm having a blast.
*shrug* Can't please everyone. I saw people saying that although there were a ton of chests, it was hard to get anything -good- from them. This year, I'm having a blast.
xe/xyr/xem
as someone who was here for the first notn I honestly preferred it.

droprates of eggs/scrolls from chests were awful but, hey, chests actually dropped at a decent rate.

I'm making more money reselling unearthly onyx trunks than from notn. farm 20 chests first day with zero egg drops then see people get multiple in the same amount.
as someone who was here for the first notn I honestly preferred it.

droprates of eggs/scrolls from chests were awful but, hey, chests actually dropped at a decent rate.

I'm making more money reselling unearthly onyx trunks than from notn. farm 20 chests first day with zero egg drops then see people get multiple in the same amount.
yeah, i thought it was just me. ive luckily had good luck when hatching the two freaking eggs i got, but jeez. can i get the new familiars or what.
yeah, i thought it was just me. ive luckily had good luck when hatching the two freaking eggs i got, but jeez. can i get the new familiars or what.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->t2rW31.pngQkxmd1.pngRCGL01.pngunknown.png
[quote name="Fayrin" date="2018-12-24 14:15:13" ] The best advice I can give is to gather the swipp trade materials on mass. My method is to change between two venues (Like Woodland Path and Scorched forest - Materials drop there for two of swipp trades). Keep hoarding the materials up until the trades show and then cash in. [/quote] This is what I do. It's working pretty well. I get ok chest drops, but not close to the first year. I'm totally fine with that. I absolutely hated opening 500 or more chests and ending up with all buttrocks/crap. I'm not sure how old y'all are, but I've been playing MMos for more than twenty years. I'm so annoyed by the whole "open a million treasure boxes and you [b]might[/b] get one semi nice thing" method. The current way is much more solid. Farm the swipp trade materials and cash in later where you're almost sure to get useful things. You can also work with Baldwin to get chests. [b]I hate getting stacks and stacks of useless treasure boxes!!![/b] It's the worst thing to ever come from gaming.
Fayrin wrote on 2018-12-24 14:15:13:

This is what I do. It's working pretty well. I get ok chest drops, but not close to the first year. I'm totally fine with that. I absolutely hated opening 500 or more chests and ending up with all buttrocks/crap.

I'm not sure how old y'all are, but I've been playing MMos for more than twenty years. I'm so annoyed by the whole "open a million treasure boxes and you might get one semi nice thing" method. The current way is much more solid. Farm the swipp trade materials and cash in later where you're almost sure to get useful things. You can also work with Baldwin to get chests.
I hate getting stacks and stacks of useless treasure boxes!!! It's the worst thing to ever come from gaming.
dR1OCbi.png
100% agreeing with AshRiot.

I rather have less drops with decent loot than tons of drops with tons of junk. In he first year, I hardly got anything useful.
Was a lot better last year and this year has been a blast.
100% agreeing with AshRiot.

I rather have less drops with decent loot than tons of drops with tons of junk. In he first year, I hardly got anything useful.
Was a lot better last year and this year has been a blast.
xxx E V Oxfr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.pngxx[German • FR+9]

[ Sales ]x [ Accents ]
xxx RvBwoyc.png
Its only 2 days in???
You dont want a huge influx of eggs and chests that will devaluate all the items. Less chests and eggs hold a higher price.
Its only 2 days in???
You dont want a huge influx of eggs and chests that will devaluate all the items. Less chests and eggs hold a higher price.
jfLmvwf.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9