Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | now that merch is out, imagine:
1 2 3 4
@Macchi
sorry but I think you are mistaken. don't worry though, it's easy to get fr and the outside world confused sometimes :)
@Macchi
sorry but I think you are mistaken. don't worry though, it's easy to get fr and the outside world confused sometimes :)
mb you right, i got confused for a moment :o

that's a shame though, FR team make it happen!!
mb you right, i got confused for a moment :o

that's a shame though, FR team make it happen!!
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
I think this might be the first FRD post I've gone to in months that actually made me straight up laugh out loud. Kudos to you for thinking up something funny amid the endless repeat threads!
I think this might be the first FRD post I've gone to in months that actually made me straight up laugh out loud. Kudos to you for thinking up something funny amid the endless repeat threads!
68180427.png

- My name's Levi
- Male
- I eat dirt
- wishlist
- Earth Flight Best Flight
A-are you telling me that those frogs I've been seeing aren't actually real but were, in fact, figurines???
A-are you telling me that those frogs I've been seeing aren't actually real but were, in fact, figurines???
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
That would be cool! but I think I'd rather have one of these [item= paunchy red percher] I want one irl ;-;
That would be cool! but I think I'd rather have one of these

Paunchy Red Percher
I want one irl ;-;
IMG_8704.png
... I want the [item=mainecoon] that accompanies Imperials/Guardians/Ridgebacks. Megacat.
... I want the Mainecoon that accompanies Imperials/Guardians/Ridgebacks.

Megacat.
y'all but what if apparel in of itself was a real thing?

y'all but what if apparel in of itself was a real thing?

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
...u wot m8
...u wot m8
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
@Flutes [img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4697/26267349048_de78d63edf_b.jpg[/img] (btw ur name is gr8)
@Flutes

26267349048_de78d63edf_b.jpg

(btw ur name is gr8)
XOxv5KE.png
@Cytus thanks :) And that's a really cool realistic drawing of the red percher! Now I want one even more
@Cytus thanks :) And that's a really cool realistic drawing of the red percher! Now I want one even more
IMG_8704.png
1 2 3 4