Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what tabs will you have ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
hmm...

Lore, non-lore, fodder and Garbage™
hmm...

Lore, non-lore, fodder and Garbage™
XZ9773K.gif
fKJNl8Z.png Staff pls add a Corn item j19IRlq.png
Permas and fandragon
Breeding Projects on cooldown
others
Permas and fandragon
Breeding Projects on cooldown
others
lore and fodder LOL. maybe a third tab for just my fodder breeders? idk!

my general lair plan is to get 30 (1 down 29 to go!) plentiful dragons that will make gorgeous light themed fodder. that way if i get any good eyes i can sell them for more ;)

actually it's because that means the parents will be lovely and i will like looking at them lol.

and then for my regular lair, it's pretty much set? i've got 24 permas, which i can neatly sort onto one page once the new lair system is out, and have them in rows of 4 (heeeeck yes). or maybe i'll do rows of 6 :thinking:. regardless! one page! and then one page for fodder pairs, and the rest for fodder. my "main" tab (the one dragons are sent to when hatched/purchased) will be relabeled fodder, and new tabs will be for everything else.

idk what i'll use hibernal storage for... my old permas probably... the ones i couldn't bear to exalt that my husband is holding.
lore and fodder LOL. maybe a third tab for just my fodder breeders? idk!

my general lair plan is to get 30 (1 down 29 to go!) plentiful dragons that will make gorgeous light themed fodder. that way if i get any good eyes i can sell them for more ;)

actually it's because that means the parents will be lovely and i will like looking at them lol.

and then for my regular lair, it's pretty much set? i've got 24 permas, which i can neatly sort onto one page once the new lair system is out, and have them in rows of 4 (heeeeck yes). or maybe i'll do rows of 6 :thinking:. regardless! one page! and then one page for fodder pairs, and the rest for fodder. my "main" tab (the one dragons are sent to when hatched/purchased) will be relabeled fodder, and new tabs will be for everything else.

idk what i'll use hibernal storage for... my old permas probably... the ones i couldn't bear to exalt that my husband is holding.
GkfDmNh.png
Perms, Fodders, Breeders likely

I have no idea how it's going to look when they introduce it but I'm kinda giddy about it. Can't wait!
Perms, Fodders, Breeders likely

I have no idea how it's going to look when they introduce it but I'm kinda giddy about it. Can't wait!
For "I Know That Reference", all dragons (minus Level 25s & Fodders) are fandergs within my lair :)
Finished lore and un-finished lore
Finished lore and un-finished lore
zhMvOXK.png
probably one for my permas, one for boarding/fodder/general dom stuff
I might separate my permas fandragons and non-fandragons but probably not
probably one for my permas, one for boarding/fodder/general dom stuff
I might separate my permas fandragons and non-fandragons but probably not
wORSkxL.png
Court (progen&descendants), Breeders (pretty but not perfect), Complete/nonbreeders, characters (dressed&lore)
Court (progen&descendants), Breeders (pretty but not perfect), Complete/nonbreeders, characters (dressed&lore)
I think I'd only need three tabs right now, one for my Permas, one for my Reps, and the 'inbox' to handle fodder, hatchlings, rentals, that sort of thing.
I think I'd only need three tabs right now, one for my Permas, one for my Reps, and the 'inbox' to handle fodder, hatchlings, rentals, that sort of thing.
main dragons & fandragons
although i might want to have my kpop fandragons in their own tab, so i may do; main dragons, kpop dragons, other fandragons
main dragons & fandragons
although i might want to have my kpop fandragons in their own tab, so i may do; main dragons, kpop dragons, other fandragons
tumblr_inline_ohdr84Jik91r7nop7_500.gif
It depends. . If lairtabs give extra lairspace i have them. If they just divide your current lairspace into tabs I won't get them.
It depends. . If lairtabs give extra lairspace i have them. If they just divide your current lairspace into tabs I won't get them.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10