Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plan of insanity :-D
1 2 3 4 5
I don't know why I love to suffer, but clearly I do.

I am hatching a plan of insanity.

I know legacy challenges are nothing new, but the math, the math is scary. And I love it.

THE PLAN!

Breed ONLY G1s for stage 1. Give them all names beginning with A, name the kids with B names

Breed ONLY those G2s with one another to create the next generation, names starting with C.

I'm sure you see where this is heading to.

Final goal is the dragon I will be keeping, Zaraphyn/Zarafina .. something along those lines.

For extra insanity I may work on by breeding Z with another Z and name their kid something starting with Y ;-) It'll be a family tree hour glass of perfection.

Rules:
- triple basics ONLY. We're going for total purity here.
- unbred G1s only, for lineage consistency.
- common breeds only, for my sanity.
- exalt all dragons I no longer need, to not risk renaming (ruining my plan)

Fodder G1s are 10kt and under, making it so I could break even easily with training and exalting.

I will make a proper thread in challenges when this plan comes to fruition. This is my brainstorming, somebody stop me encourage me thread.

THE MATH!

1Z>2Y>4X>8W>16V>32U>64T>128S>256R>512Q>
1024P>2048O>4096N>8192M>16384L>32768K>
65536J>131072I>262144H>524288G>1048576F>
2097152E>4194304D>8388608C>16777216B>33554432A

33554432 parents named with an A, for a pure tree for a child named Z.

Assuming a breed cooldown of 15 days, plus 6 days incubation.. 26x21=about a year and a half. BUT. There's no way to breed 33554432 all at once.. so.. who knows?

It's insanity. I told you.

This math is based on one offspring per parent set. I *could* lower the requirements mixing some siblings in the line somewhere, but that makes things more complicated.. but also more uh.. possible.

BUT WHY?
I'm breeding fodder for exalting anyway. I normally buy RTB fodder, breed them, exalt the parents, exalt the kids once they grow up. This just adds a bit of fun. I will have to hang on to the kids a bit longer, wait until they're RTB too. This whole thing will work in stages as there is NO WAY for me to hang on to a couple thousand G1s at once :-p

BUT THINK OF THE G1s!
No comment.

YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT!
Probably.

Fancy thread in the making: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2579713
I don't know why I love to suffer, but clearly I do.

I am hatching a plan of insanity.

I know legacy challenges are nothing new, but the math, the math is scary. And I love it.

THE PLAN!

Breed ONLY G1s for stage 1. Give them all names beginning with A, name the kids with B names

Breed ONLY those G2s with one another to create the next generation, names starting with C.

I'm sure you see where this is heading to.

Final goal is the dragon I will be keeping, Zaraphyn/Zarafina .. something along those lines.

For extra insanity I may work on by breeding Z with another Z and name their kid something starting with Y ;-) It'll be a family tree hour glass of perfection.

Rules:
- triple basics ONLY. We're going for total purity here.
- unbred G1s only, for lineage consistency.
- common breeds only, for my sanity.
- exalt all dragons I no longer need, to not risk renaming (ruining my plan)

Fodder G1s are 10kt and under, making it so I could break even easily with training and exalting.

I will make a proper thread in challenges when this plan comes to fruition. This is my brainstorming, somebody stop me encourage me thread.

THE MATH!

1Z>2Y>4X>8W>16V>32U>64T>128S>256R>512Q>
1024P>2048O>4096N>8192M>16384L>32768K>
65536J>131072I>262144H>524288G>1048576F>
2097152E>4194304D>8388608C>16777216B>33554432A

33554432 parents named with an A, for a pure tree for a child named Z.

Assuming a breed cooldown of 15 days, plus 6 days incubation.. 26x21=about a year and a half. BUT. There's no way to breed 33554432 all at once.. so.. who knows?

It's insanity. I told you.

This math is based on one offspring per parent set. I *could* lower the requirements mixing some siblings in the line somewhere, but that makes things more complicated.. but also more uh.. possible.

BUT WHY?
I'm breeding fodder for exalting anyway. I normally buy RTB fodder, breed them, exalt the parents, exalt the kids once they grow up. This just adds a bit of fun. I will have to hang on to the kids a bit longer, wait until they're RTB too. This whole thing will work in stages as there is NO WAY for me to hang on to a couple thousand G1s at once :-p

BUT THINK OF THE G1s!
No comment.

YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT!
Probably.

Fancy thread in the making: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2579713
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
i uh
wow
i uh
wow
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
ohh boy. that's a pretty massive undertaking. Good luck.
ohh boy. that's a pretty massive undertaking. Good luck.
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
are you saying the plan is insane or you? because i'm seeing both right now XDDD

good luck tho :O
are you saying the plan is insane or you? because i'm seeing both right now XDDD

good luck tho :O
queen_katoe.gif
@jussie
W O W.
ping me XD
@jussie
W O W.
ping me XD
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
she/her | scorpio | FR+3 | owner of ID 46464646
@Jussie
for more pain, once you reach Z, work your way backwards until you reach A again.
@Jussie
for more pain, once you reach Z, work your way backwards until you reach A again.
That'd be quite a bit of work! I assumed it'd be a lot of G1s, but I was definitely not expecting that many. Good luck.

Quick edit: If you do this, would you mind pinging me? I have to see this.
That'd be quite a bit of work! I assumed it'd be a lot of G1s, but I was definitely not expecting that many. Good luck.

Quick edit: If you do this, would you mind pinging me? I have to see this.
“an
-art by @owleics
[quote name="Sylvpix" date="2018-11-28 07:14:35" ] once you reach Z, work your way backwards until you reach A again. [/quote] That's my thinking! *cackles*
Sylvpix wrote on 2018-11-28 07:14:35:
once you reach Z, work your way backwards until you reach A again.

That's my thinking! *cackles*
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
That is insane. I love it. Best of luck.
That is insane. I love it. Best of luck.
Yes. Do it, seize the day!
Yes. Do it, seize the day!
1 2 3 4 5