Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why do peope say 'Exhaulted"?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Well presumably it's because some people aren't good at spelling, and they make weird automatic assumptions about how a thing is spelt instead of actually looking at the word. It drives me up the wall too though.
Well presumably it's because some people aren't good at spelling, and they make weird automatic assumptions about how a thing is spelt instead of actually looking at the word. It drives me up the wall too though.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
The fact that this is still going on after I get home from work is blowing my mind :U

Lots of good theories, thoughts, and input though! I see a few really good points.
Also, this wasn't meant to make fun of people who cant spell and/or aren't native English speakers. Forgive me if it came off that way. That was not my intention.
The fact that this is still going on after I get home from work is blowing my mind :U

Lots of good theories, thoughts, and input though! I see a few really good points.
Also, this wasn't meant to make fun of people who cant spell and/or aren't native English speakers. Forgive me if it came off that way. That was not my intention.
TOW2n3q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6