Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Fame Survey - Cast Your Vote!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@murkydepths
Yeah my bet too xd
I bet macchi is in the top 5 and/or yeehawbuckaroo
@murkydepths
Yeah my bet too xd
I bet macchi is in the top 5 and/or yeehawbuckaroo
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
she/her | scorpio | FR+3 | owner of ID 46464646
I wanna join
I wanna join
cowfish.gif
@okn ok
@okn ok
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
@starshiny
I made a survey after seeing your post
And now
We wait
@starshiny
I made a survey after seeing your post
And now
We wait
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
Now added to the survey hub
Now added to the survey hub
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
@Macchi
You voted for yourself
XD thats amazing
@Macchi
You voted for yourself
XD thats amazing
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
Missing a lot of big names though :\

Like @/Eeveedream who made the Sedona build, and @/Culex and their eponymous guide.
@/After is probably known to many newbies for lots of Help subforum responses and is around the other boards plenty.
@/Maki also has several popular guides, like the monthly Festival Coliseum Guide with the best grinding venues for chests and currency
I've seen a number of consistent usernames+profile pics in the Items for Sale threads
There are probably 5-10 (in)famous Suggestion forum frequent posters (not listing them)

I could be overestimating how many people read the guides (though given the number of users with terribly statted dragons complaining about the Coli, I guess I know I'm an optimist). And then whether they know who wrote them? Meh....
Missing a lot of big names though :\

Like @/Eeveedream who made the Sedona build, and @/Culex and their eponymous guide.
@/After is probably known to many newbies for lots of Help subforum responses and is around the other boards plenty.
@/Maki also has several popular guides, like the monthly Festival Coliseum Guide with the best grinding venues for chests and currency
I've seen a number of consistent usernames+profile pics in the Items for Sale threads
There are probably 5-10 (in)famous Suggestion forum frequent posters (not listing them)

I could be overestimating how many people read the guides (though given the number of users with terribly statted dragons complaining about the Coli, I guess I know I'm an optimist). And then whether they know who wrote them? Meh....
@dagomor
I can add them,,,
I don't think people usually remember who wrote guides they just remember the guide
Also I know I prob missed tons of names I just listed off the ones I knew off the top of my head
@dagomor
I can add them,,,
I don't think people usually remember who wrote guides they just remember the guide
Also I know I prob missed tons of names I just listed off the ones I knew off the top of my head
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
I am shocked @/PixelSpiral somehow wasn't there
we simply can't forget the one and only spiral lord
I am shocked @/PixelSpiral somehow wasn't there
we simply can't forget the one and only spiral lord
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png