Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do dragons reproduce??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="Mhm" date="2018-11-12 16:10:40" ] [quote name="Yugi" date="2018-11-12 16:03:49" ] [quote name="Mhm" date="2018-11-12 15:17:28" ] They rustle their jimmies together until an egg pops out. [/quote] that sounds extremely dirty and I hate it. [/quote] Don't worry, they'll bring some protection with them next time. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=3&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=28150&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/quote] [b]this entire quote pyramid makes me want to boil my own teeth
Mhm wrote on 2018-11-12 16:10:40:
Yugi wrote on 2018-11-12 16:03:49:
Mhm wrote on 2018-11-12 15:17:28:
They rustle their jimmies together until an egg pops out.
that sounds extremely dirty and I hate it.
Don't worry, they'll bring some protection with them next time.
dummy?breed=3&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=28150&xt=dressing.png
this entire quote pyramid makes me want to boil my own teeth
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I too ignore the size for lore and just cause it doesn't sit well with me the sizes are so drastically different when I breed certain pairs. Like I still see Faes as smaller than most dragons and Imps bigger than most but not as small or big as the site officially says they are. Hope that makes some sense...
I too ignore the size for lore and just cause it doesn't sit well with me the sizes are so drastically different when I breed certain pairs. Like I still see Faes as smaller than most dragons and Imps bigger than most but not as small or big as the site officially says they are. Hope that makes some sense...
Nat 20 seduction check
Nat 20 seduction check
[quote name="D0vahkiin" date="2018-11-12 12:54:07" ] Moistness [/quote] I flipping died
D0vahkiin wrote on 2018-11-12 12:54:07:
Moistness
I flipping died
pillar_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpk.png UAT09Os.gifpillar_small2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajtbpp.png
[quote name="Brewster" date="2018-11-12 12:52:55" ] ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will [/quote] LMAO
Brewster wrote on 2018-11-12 12:52:55:
ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will

LMAO
click my babies
3eXZj.gif
@WinterFox12

I imagine that it has to do strongly with magic. Since an elemental nest can determine the offspring's eye color and magic (even if the parents are two different flights or the same flight but hatching in a different elemental nest) due to the strong magic, I imagine that some similar magic would occur for two different sized breeds to produce offspring.

(Cuz I doubt an imp and a fae can do it the....'natural' way

@Brewster

I love that song XD

That's a great quote for this situation
@WinterFox12

I imagine that it has to do strongly with magic. Since an elemental nest can determine the offspring's eye color and magic (even if the parents are two different flights or the same flight but hatching in a different elemental nest) due to the strong magic, I imagine that some similar magic would occur for two different sized breeds to produce offspring.

(Cuz I doubt an imp and a fae can do it the....'natural' way

@Brewster

I love that song XD

That's a great quote for this situation
SYJDX48.png
MAGIC

BOOM SPLAT POOF

NOW THERES A BABY
MAGIC

BOOM SPLAT POOF

NOW THERES A BABY
Extreme NSFW skitty on wailord action. XD

But really, breeds of a similar size probably have the ability to go about matters in the... traditional way while extreme size differences probably mean it's much more ritual/magic based.
Extreme NSFW skitty on wailord action. XD

But really, breeds of a similar size probably have the ability to go about matters in the... traditional way while extreme size differences probably mean it's much more ritual/magic based.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7