Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's been 5 years...
1 2
Are Manticores still considered on the same rarity as those? When I was a newbie I got a manticore from gathering and thought they must be pretty common; it was like the third familiar I ever awakened, then later I gave it away to someone because I thought I had a duplicate.
I didn't have a duplicate.
I haven't gotten another one since.
Are Manticores still considered on the same rarity as those? When I was a newbie I got a manticore from gathering and thought they must be pretty common; it was like the third familiar I ever awakened, then later I gave it away to someone because I thought I had a duplicate.
I didn't have a duplicate.
I haven't gotten another one since.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Yeah it took me 4 years straight to get the Hippojay...
Yeah it took me 4 years straight to get the Hippojay...
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
This is why I always pretend to have different goals already... :v
This is why I always pretend to have different goals already... :v
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
Back when I joined the game, the Dappled Dunhoof was one of my first familiars !
I thought for a very long time it wasn't rare at all because of that. Mine is currently safely resting in my vault and wil stay here ahah
But I never got one more since that time, and no Hippojay either
Back when I joined the game, the Dappled Dunhoof was one of my first familiars !
I thought for a very long time it wasn't rare at all because of that. Mine is currently safely resting in my vault and wil stay here ahah
But I never got one more since that time, and no Hippojay either
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
Been here for three years and a quarter and only got the hippojay a few weeks ago. dappled dunhoof I've had for awhile.
Been here for three years and a quarter and only got the hippojay a few weeks ago. dappled dunhoof I've had for awhile.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Still had neither as well :')
Still had neither as well :')
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
Hippojay is a myth

3 years and still none for me...

But my friend had one on like the third month? Unfair
Hippojay is a myth

3 years and still none for me...

But my friend had one on like the third month? Unfair
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
That blasted Dappled Dunhoof has evaded me for 5 years as well. XD I think I've found every other gatherable familiar, too. Just... not that Dunhoof. 8I
That blasted Dappled Dunhoof has evaded me for 5 years as well. XD I think I've found every other gatherable familiar, too. Just... not that Dunhoof. 8I
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I'm on the hunt for the dang ambassador ;_;, I too cheated and just bought my Dapple and hippojay though like the others in the comments!
I'm on the hunt for the dang ambassador ;_;, I too cheated and just bought my Dapple and hippojay though like the others in the comments!
1 2