Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 2018 December Kindness Challenge
1 2 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 268 269
[center][font=times new roman][color=indigo][size=7]Day 26[/size] ------------ [font=times new roman][color=indigo]Yikes! Missed another day. Anyway, I keep my hoard obsessively empty, so I didn't really have anything I didn't need there, but I found some apparel on my dragons that I saw no reason to keep, and sent it in to Arcane's apparel bank. [img]https://i.imgur.com/anDygFI.png[/img] --------------------- [font=times new roman][color=indigo][size=7]Day 27[/size] ------------ [font=times new roman][color=indigo]I brewed a familiar for someone who got a late start to the festival! [img]https://i.imgur.com/BnTl9h4.png[/img]
Day 26

Yikes! Missed another day. Anyway, I keep my hoard obsessively empty, so I didn't really have anything I didn't need there, but I found some apparel on my dragons that I saw no reason to keep, and sent it in to Arcane's apparel bank.

anDygFI.png

Day 27

I brewed a familiar for someone who got a late start to the festival!

BnTl9h4.png
Sent one of the new Octopus fams to a Windy! :>
Sent one of the new Octopus fams to a Windy! :>
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Gave NOTN familiars to:

comradesGuidance
Jaderannosaurus

Days completed: 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, and 27!
Gave NOTN familiars to:

comradesGuidance
Jaderannosaurus

Days completed: 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, and 27!
Dez - No pronouns - 23 - FR+0
Dec 28th I decided to treat myself I'd get the glowing eyes a project pair. The Spiral Scrolls and Noxtide gene will wait until one of my friends has Dom. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47353582] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/473536/47353582_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47485322] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474854/47485322_350.png[/img] [/url]
Dec 28th

I decided to treat myself I'd get the glowing eyes a project pair. The Spiral Scrolls and Noxtide gene will wait until one of my friends has Dom.

47353582_350.png

47485322_350.png
[center][size=4][font=Georgia][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909#post_2562909]Story[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133932]Main Post[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133934]Task List [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133936]Raffle[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133942]Pinglist [/url]| [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2562909/1#post_36133955]Thanks[/url][/font][/size] [/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/cHOOUf/divider-2.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia]The pale Sornieth morning glimmers down in gentle streams, specks of sun dust managing to catch in the calmer winds, only shifting upon the presence of stronger gusts. You see dragons in fewer clusters, scooping up any rubbish left streetbound, sweeping loose snow into mounds. Some take to dismantling a few decorations, signalling the true winding down of the festivities. Claus goes to greet you, and upon approaching unleashes a hefty sneeze. He shakes his head, rubbing his drowsy eyes, and utters a pinched, nasally sort of chortle. “Good morning, my friend,” He cooes. “As you may have guessed, I am rather caught up in a ferocious battle with a cold! I have been very much the joke among the hatchlings, but it is all in good fun!” Claus sneezes again, alerting your deer. He sniffs up the cold air and laughs, punctuating it with a small cough. He plods through the square, and he stops to chat with dragons along the way. They smile and wish him well, Claus receiving small gifts of drinks and biscuits to continue on his day with. Claus offers you one as you walk, content to share. “I must remember that in order to truly express kindness, one must also be kind to themselves,” Claus nods. “I will do my best to take care of myself today. It would be lovely to have others do the same. You have all worked so hard this season, from the early morning to the late, late night. Every day I have been in awe of your dedication. I am filled with gratitude.” His tail sways and in the midst of his thought, sniffs again, gaze cast and contemplative. “I would like for today’s act of kindness to be just that,” He confirms with a small chuckle. “I would like for everyone today to be kind to themselves. To allow themselves the chance to afford a gift, or simply even to rest, as I surely will be doing!” Claus ambles homebound, and yawns upon touching his cottage door. He breathes a sigh of relief, another sniff and a sneeze escape him. He shakes his head and adjusts his strewn about mantle, attempting to salvage it from the jostling. “Be kind to yourself today too, my friend,” He offers, voice though laden with drowsiness, is still laced with warm concern. “You deserve it just as much as all others. Have a rest, perhaps treat yourself to something you have been wanting for a long time. As for me, I feel a simple day in will be my gift to myself. I might paint, should I feel up to it! I wish you a wonderful day, and a wonderful evening.” Claus pops open his door and sniffles, rubbing the end of his snout and laughing at the sheer sound of himself, his voice unfortunately stuck in his head, coming out in a nasally rasp. Just before he turns to go inside, he lingers, and offers you a smile. “Even now, of course, if you should need anything at all,” He grins. “Do not hesitate to call for me, and I shall be with you in a split second, I promise. Have a lovely day, my friend!” He shuffles into his home and allows you to be on with your day. You wonder what you would like to do, looking down at your deer companion. Perhaps you might purchase them a few treats to eat. [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/nBK2N0/candle-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia]Good Morning/Day/Evening! Sorry for the delay with this post, there was a bit of a hiccup with Google Docs, gosh darn Google. Hope you're all doing well! This challenge has been pretty full on and we're now on the home stretch! I'm so proud of everyone - those who have done all tasks, or just a couple, because regardless you've gone out of your way to brighten up someone's day and that's the best thing about it all. So take today to treat yourself or to simply relax if you wish to <3 [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/fCX8Uf/divider-2-without-prop-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=Georgia][b]December 28th[/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][size=4][font=Georgia] This time of year can be hectic and stressful, so please take a moment to be kind to yourself. Treat yourself to a small gift on FR; perhaps that one apparel piece you've been eyeing, or that lair reorganising you've been meaning to get to. Or perhaps just even take the day to yourself if you can and read a book, have a chocolate or grab a coffee at some point. Anything you can think of! Just remember to be kind to yourself <3 [/size][/font][/center] [center][img]https://image.ibb.co/fCX8Uf/divider-2-without-prop-smol.png[/img][/center] [center][size=3][font=Georgia]@toadmonkey @kvon @mayanaz @Starwindrider @Kunikida @Catsrevenge @Rocwylde @Starcloud @PelicanBitten @Kairo @Watercolour @BlueJaysFeather @mithrel @Veritable @Levengale @Pteropoda @Oriel @CowboyMouth @danijust @Jessaboo @Nerds @ArowanaPrincess @Welgan @Joeydragonz @Aquatic @beepboopitsme @Ratiasu @Edgedancer @Zith @Redeim @Gryphoness @Shiraya @EndraPhoenix @Siris @TheGoodAku @LucidFeathers @Mnkn10 @TemperDragoness @NovaBlu @Snek @Allunar @yellowstarfish @NoodleMomma @heavylobster @croix @Keryth @Enasencca @dransnake @JonTargaryen @Sillywinter @WingedClaymore @EverAthena @Dalinar @Ashki @MythicalViper @ApprenticeWriter @woolly @Xotik @starrynightren @Oakendrake @Emmahaa @absurditea @Yewwily @mysticSpaghetti @Shudder @Tox @LiveOak @Eiira @Rabigrace @minty @218715 @brighteningskies @DankNarwhal @Endofighter @Plushstiel @iiSwizzle @L1BR4 @Gravebloom @chocollama @TinyGryphon @Catvrix @broodlords @commoncomitatus @Smols @Emberglo @Megan65 @SerenityBreeze @Cheshly @ObsidianMage @starshiny @Kataracts @SilentRiver @LemonQuartz @ShadyApocalpyse @Autopsy @Kitanya @LemonyCurry @BlazingSkyDragon @Mystiki @Gusted @SaltyLeti @Interverse @Possums @Skylexar @Ladylilitu @WhimsicalWinds @Screamingbirb @DuoSora @Zaratyst @CallMeMoe @RoyalSorceress @EasilyAmusedKat @Juxta13 @sparklesdani @Elves @Siris @Xirei @Strawberrium @Hyleoroi @Punkinator919 @Goldia @Lora24 @GreenwolfKate @Renocide @Arianethel @grandmaeblob @Loreka @Avifors @Raedeshe @dustclouds @Bananacorn @PheonixPonder @Aersolace @ilexopaca @SkyDancer10 @Lisegathe @ElementalEntropy @dancingcrane @nostalgicgalaxy @Reignswrath @halforq @Redsand @CasiCasi @Ramirez33 @FoggyDownpour @dreamscaperer @SocklessWonder @Kasairan @usualuniqueness @Taluwen @SwampQween @hawchoo @Sylphiette @TooElfy @RileythePlagueDr @UbertheInso @Sagittariuss @Trashess @Atilwi @pallida @PopatoPips @GalacticSeviper @Dezrend @Kattalio @Cunea @Rockmama @MariKatt @ElleMelle @Kissie @24Finns @Hinumi @Vaguity @PandaOverlord @mcbenik @Breadsticc @Seonais @grandstander

divider-2.png

The pale Sornieth morning glimmers down in gentle streams, specks of sun dust managing to catch in the calmer winds, only shifting upon the presence of stronger gusts. You see dragons in fewer clusters, scooping up any rubbish left streetbound, sweeping loose snow into mounds. Some take to dismantling a few decorations, signalling the true winding down of the festivities.

Claus goes to greet you, and upon approaching unleashes a hefty sneeze. He shakes his head, rubbing his drowsy eyes, and utters a pinched, nasally sort of chortle.

“Good morning, my friend,” He cooes. “As you may have guessed, I am rather caught up in a ferocious battle with a cold! I have been very much the joke among the hatchlings, but it is all in good fun!”

Claus sneezes again, alerting your deer. He sniffs up the cold air and laughs, punctuating it with a small cough. He plods through the square, and he stops to chat with dragons along the way. They smile and wish him well, Claus receiving small gifts of drinks and biscuits to continue on his day with. Claus offers you one as you walk, content to share.

“I must remember that in order to truly express kindness, one must also be kind to themselves,” Claus nods. “I will do my best to take care of myself today. It would be lovely to have others do the same. You have all worked so hard this season, from the early morning to the late, late night. Every day I have been in awe of your dedication. I am filled with gratitude.”

His tail sways and in the midst of his thought, sniffs again, gaze cast and contemplative.

“I would like for today’s act of kindness to be just that,” He confirms with a small chuckle. “I would like for everyone today to be kind to themselves. To allow themselves the chance to afford a gift, or simply even to rest, as I surely will be doing!”

Claus ambles homebound, and yawns upon touching his cottage door. He breathes a sigh of relief, another sniff and a sneeze escape him. He shakes his head and adjusts his strewn about mantle, attempting to salvage it from the jostling.

“Be kind to yourself today too, my friend,” He offers, voice though laden with drowsiness, is still laced with warm concern. “You deserve it just as much as all others. Have a rest, perhaps treat yourself to something you have been wanting for a long time. As for me, I feel a simple day in will be my gift to myself. I might paint, should I feel up to it! I wish you a wonderful day, and a wonderful evening.”

Claus pops open his door and sniffles, rubbing the end of his snout and laughing at the sheer sound of himself, his voice unfortunately stuck in his head, coming out in a nasally rasp. Just before he turns to go inside, he lingers, and offers you a smile.

“Even now, of course, if you should need anything at all,” He grins. “Do not hesitate to call for me, and I shall be with you in a split second, I promise. Have a lovely day, my friend!”

He shuffles into his home and allows you to be on with your day. You wonder what you would like to do, looking down at your deer companion. Perhaps you might purchase them a few treats to eat.

candle-smol.png

Good Morning/Day/Evening! Sorry for the delay with this post, there was a bit of a hiccup with Google Docs, gosh darn Google. Hope you're all doing well!

This challenge has been pretty full on and we're now on the home stretch! I'm so proud of everyone - those who have done all tasks, or just a couple, because regardless you've gone out of your way to brighten up someone's day and that's the best thing about it all. So take today to treat yourself or to simply relax if you wish to <3

divider-2-without-prop-smol.png
December 28th

This time of year can be hectic and stressful, so please take a moment to be kind to yourself.

Treat yourself to a small gift on FR; perhaps that one apparel piece you've been eyeing, or that lair reorganising you've been meaning to get to. Or perhaps just even take the day to yourself if you can and read a book, have a chocolate or grab a coffee at some point. Anything you can think of! Just remember to be kind to yourself <3
divider-2-without-prop-smol.png
@toadmonkey @kvon @mayanaz @Starwindrider @Kunikida @Catsrevenge @Rocwylde @Starcloud @PelicanBitten @Kairo @Watercolour @BlueJaysFeather @mithrel @Veritable @Levengale @Pteropoda @Oriel @CowboyMouth @danijust @Jessaboo @Nerds @ArowanaPrincess @Welgan @Joeydragonz @Aquatic @beepboopitsme @Ratiasu @Edgedancer @Zith @Redeim @Gryphoness @Shiraya @EndraPhoenix @Siris @TheGoodAku @LucidFeathers @Mnkn10 @TemperDragoness @NovaBlu @Snek @Allunar @yellowstarfish @NoodleMomma @heavylobster @croix @Keryth @Enasencca @dransnake @JonTargaryen @Sillywinter @WingedClaymore @EverAthena @Dalinar @Ashki @MythicalViper @ApprenticeWriter @woolly @Xotik @starrynightren @Oakendrake @Emmahaa @absurditea @Yewwily @mysticSpaghetti @Shudder @Tox @LiveOak @Eiira @Rabigrace @minty @218715 @brighteningskies @DankNarwhal @Endofighter @Plushstiel @iiSwizzle @L1BR4 @Gravebloom @chocollama @TinyGryphon @Catvrix @broodlords @commoncomitatus @Smols @Emberglo @Megan65 @SerenityBreeze @Cheshly @ObsidianMage @starshiny @Kataracts @SilentRiver @LemonQuartz @ShadyApocalpyse @Autopsy @Kitanya @LemonyCurry @BlazingSkyDragon @Mystiki @Gusted @SaltyLeti @Interverse @Possums @Skylexar @Ladylilitu @WhimsicalWinds @Screamingbirb @DuoSora @Zaratyst @CallMeMoe @RoyalSorceress @EasilyAmusedKat @Juxta13 @sparklesdani @Elves @Siris @Xirei @Strawberrium @Hyleoroi @Punkinator919 @Goldia @Lora24 @GreenwolfKate @Renocide @Arianethel @grandmaeblob @Loreka @Avifors @Raedeshe @dustclouds @Bananacorn @PheonixPonder @Aersolace @ilexopaca @SkyDancer10 @Lisegathe @ElementalEntropy @dancingcrane @nostalgicgalaxy @Reignswrath @halforq @Redsand @CasiCasi @Ramirez33 @FoggyDownpour @dreamscaperer @SocklessWonder @Kasairan @usualuniqueness @Taluwen @SwampQween @hawchoo @Sylphiette @TooElfy @RileythePlagueDr @UbertheInso @Sagittariuss @Trashess @Atilwi @pallida @PopatoPips @GalacticSeviper @Dezrend @Kattalio @Cunea @Rockmama @MariKatt @ElleMelle @Kissie @24Finns @Hinumi @Vaguity @PandaOverlord @mcbenik @Breadsticc @Seonais @grandstander
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
Thank you so much for this. Everyday I treat myself in FR, but I should be more cautious in real life. Ty, really <3
Thank you so much for this. Everyday I treat myself in FR, but I should be more cautious in real life. Ty, really <3
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Day 28

My Mire Flyer has been useless for a while, because they're lacking a specific stone. The dreaded [shivers] eliminate. They don't need it anymore.
Day 28

My Mire Flyer has been useless for a while, because they're lacking a specific stone. The dreaded [shivers] eliminate. They don't need it anymore.
Mmm I decided to take a small break!
Mmm I decided to take a small break!
Done both today and yesterday <3
Done both today and yesterday <3
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
I actually splurged on some NotN bundles earlier, so that's perfect ^^
I actually splurged on some NotN bundles earlier, so that's perfect ^^
Auction_copy.jpg