Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much are you willing to spend?
1 2 3 4 5 6
There's no limit to how much money I'll spend on dragons I really want. I probably haven't spent more than 5kg or so on a single dragon; I try to be frugal with my breeding projects and buy parents with gem genes already applied, but when it comes to unique color combinations I really seek after, I'll pay an arm and a leg and then some.
There's no limit to how much money I'll spend on dragons I really want. I probably haven't spent more than 5kg or so on a single dragon; I try to be frugal with my breeding projects and buy parents with gem genes already applied, but when it comes to unique color combinations I really seek after, I'll pay an arm and a leg and then some.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
I spent 300kt on a triple copper, gave him opal and bee and he's not even traditionally "special."

Copper so good man...
I spent 300kt on a triple copper, gave him opal and bee and he's not even traditionally "special."

Copper so good man...
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
If I see a dragon I like, oh, shake, mountains! Part, sea! Nothing is going to stand in a way between me and my new child!
But also I feel guilty if I spend more than 20kt on a dragon, so there's that
If I see a dragon I like, oh, shake, mountains! Part, sea! Nothing is going to stand in a way between me and my new child!
But also I feel guilty if I spend more than 20kt on a dragon, so there's that
Ronnie
she/her
16454.png 1137.png 16453.png 10208.png28263.png
I’ve bought 200+ gem dragons. But that was mostly because they already had art. I don’t think I’d buy a dragon for that price otherwise.
I’ve bought 200+ gem dragons. But that was mostly because they already had art. I don’t think I’d buy a dragon for that price otherwise.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I've spent over 14 million on my dragons, as well as tons of gems to regene my oldies
I've spent over 14 million on my dragons, as well as tons of gems to regene my oldies
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
i usually take in account the price of genes and outfit, but I'd go to 3kg i guess
i usually take in account the price of genes and outfit, but I'd go to 3kg i guess
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
the most i've spent on a single dragon in terms of buying is about 850g i think? i've only ever done it once tho
on average i'd say my permies cost about 150g just in terms of buying them. I have a few fodder rescues but most of them were either expensive from the getgo or cheap until i changed their genes.
the most i've spent on a single dragon in terms of buying is about 850g i think? i've only ever done it once tho
on average i'd say my permies cost about 150g just in terms of buying them. I have a few fodder rescues but most of them were either expensive from the getgo or cheap until i changed their genes.
iO2X60T.png
500g, I think, for a dragon for a breeding project

Do I regret it? Sure. I can’t exalt it for any realistic profit, and it doesn’t fit either of my lair ideas, and now that it’s bred its value has decreased significantly, but it was just so close to the range I wanted that I gave into the temptation and let 500g go down the drain.
500g, I think, for a dragon for a breeding project

Do I regret it? Sure. I can’t exalt it for any realistic profit, and it doesn’t fit either of my lair ideas, and now that it’s bred its value has decreased significantly, but it was just so close to the range I wanted that I gave into the temptation and let 500g go down the drain.
3 hours ahead of FR time
Most I've spent was 900G for a gen 4 Naomi descendant. Most I'd ever be willing? Depends if there's a gen 1 imp for sale.
Most I've spent was 900G for a gen 4 Naomi descendant. Most I'd ever be willing? Depends if there's a gen 1 imp for sale.
Most we've spent was 100k for an Imp back when that was cheap. We've still got him so 100k for 5 years of enjoyment is a pretty good deal.

A dragon would have to be the most amazing thing we've ever seen for us to spend more than about 40k now that all dragons are common and cheap though :D
Most we've spent was 100k for an Imp back when that was cheap. We've still got him so 100k for 5 years of enjoyment is a pretty good deal.

A dragon would have to be the most amazing thing we've ever seen for us to spend more than about 40k now that all dragons are common and cheap though :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6