Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Scattersight regrets
1 2 3 4 5 6
I can't remember how many I got. I just remember the fact I used so many on my Lightning rep the best he got was Rare. On a Ridgeback. I should've used them on a dragon with bigger eyes...
I can't remember how many I got. I just remember the fact I used so many on my Lightning rep the best he got was Rare. On a Ridgeback. I should've used them on a dragon with bigger eyes...
[quote name="NovaBlu" date="2018-10-23 07:48:32" ] [quote name="DemonKid" date="2018-10-23 07:47:33" ] i only got 16.....16. [/quote] Oh rip I only got two One as my free one And one I spent hours trying to get through Baldwin [/quote] In fact, I'll second this. I only got one from the coli. Quite the bummer.
NovaBlu wrote on 2018-10-23 07:48:32:
DemonKid wrote on 2018-10-23 07:47:33:
i only got 16.....16.
Oh rip I only got two
One as my free one
And one I spent hours trying to get through Baldwin

In fact, I'll second this. I only got one from the coli. Quite the bummer.
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
I got like 50 total scattersights from that weekend

To compare, I think I have 3 in my vault right now
I got like 50 total scattersights from that weekend

To compare, I think I have 3 in my vault right now
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I got like 1, almost used it on a dragon and then got smart and looked up the price. YEET and then I spent all of my newly earned 200kt on some dragons apparel probably
I got like 1, almost used it on a dragon and then got smart and looked up the price. YEET and then I spent all of my newly earned 200kt on some dragons apparel probably
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
[quote name="Schatz" date="2018-10-23 09:23:53" ] I feel this, I deeply regret not grinding for more [/quote] The fact that it was so short didn't help. :/ I only got like... 3? rip Kinda wish I wasted those days grinding instead, although I did spend some time in the coli each day. edit: reworded the first bit
Schatz wrote on 2018-10-23 09:23:53:
I feel this, I deeply regret not grinding for more
The fact that it was so short didn't help. :/

I only got like... 3? rip
Kinda wish I wasted those days grinding instead, although I did spend some time in the coli each day.

edit: reworded the first bit
I got 3 and sold them at 140g each
I got 3 and sold them at 140g each
Uq1cq4S.png
Through the coli & AH I got like 50, used them all in a quest for Multi-Gaze, and the Mirror I used them on currently has unusual :/
Through the coli & AH I got like 50, used them all in a quest for Multi-Gaze, and the Mirror I used them on currently has unusual :/
T5GEBka.png
[quote name="NovaBlu" date="2018-10-23 07:26:54" ] When the new eyes were revealed, I was still pretty new, and I didn’t realize how rare scattersights would be. Now I look back at how many people got through the Coli and it hurts ;u; [/quote] Same, sadly
NovaBlu wrote on 2018-10-23 07:26:54:
When the new eyes were revealed, I was still pretty new, and I didn’t realize how rare scattersights would be. Now I look back at how many people got through the Coli and it hurts ;u;
Same, sadly
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
I lost so much sleep grinding them out as if my life depended on it. Then I got dragons like this [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=617277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6173/617277_350.png[/img] [/url] who ate [b]208[/b] scattersights before she got a single rare eye type so it feels like it wasn't worth the effort at all.
I lost so much sleep grinding them out as if my life depended on it.

Then I got dragons like this

617277_350.png

who ate 208 scattersights before she got a single rare eye type so it feels like it wasn't worth the effort at all.
Y3kY2LN.png
I got around 470 Scattersights (I got almost none of them myself; I bought grinding services from other people) and used about five of them. Now the rest are sitting in my hoard, waiting to be sold until the prices go further up.
I got around 470 Scattersights (I got almost none of them myself; I bought grinding services from other people) and used about five of them. Now the rest are sitting in my hoard, waiting to be sold until the prices go further up.
AqaqXxe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6