Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | explain your signature
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
As empty as my head ',:D
As empty as my head ',:D
JNgbpVq.gif
Pretty pixel bonsai, some stuff about me, and a bunch of links that I want ppl to click on
Pretty pixel bonsai, some stuff about me, and a bunch of links that I want ppl to click on
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Eh... stuff that represents my clan, in bright colors because that's also representative. Some text. Is boring tbh.
Eh... stuff that represents my clan, in bright colors because that's also representative. Some text. Is boring tbh.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
rocks
rocks
AqaqXxe.png
Lyrics to the song How To Pretend.
Lyrics to the song How To Pretend.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
how else am i going to explain it
how else am i going to explain it
sleepy carsen
important
rotating
sleepy carsen
important
rotating
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
please do listen to it, i beg y'all
please do listen to it, i beg y'all
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
it's....spiders....yom
it's....spiders....yom
epic gamer fr discord
what is my sig again?

EDIT: oh I thought it looked cool and I'm in Plague so that's how that happened.
what is my sig again?

EDIT: oh I thought it looked cool and I'm in Plague so that's how that happened.
dlJsEIj.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12